Now...I'm not saying hes the best...but Plies is DEFINITELY appreciated...

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

I dont care what no one says.
This right here? @*+@%@* BANGER.

This is the kind of song that only starts sounding good after a few shots or blunts.

his first album is greatly appreciated >>>>>>>>>>>> anything else from him, and i mean that! lol

pimp.gif
......joint is a classic in my book

I never understood the appeal of this guy. Just another dude talking about nothing with a bunch of grills in his mouth.

I started messing with Plies when I heard "Who Hotter Than Me". That song will have you on your tip.

Now I'm not saying I condone robbing anyone's !@@## @%@ and I'm not saying I will rob anyone's !@@## @%@, but despite all of that this song goes HARD

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

I dont care what no one says.
This right here? @*+@%@* BANGER.

This is the kind of song that only starts sounding good after a few shots or blunts.

Nah fam, needs some trunk thump behind it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by juggy4805

I can't get down with his music. Dude seems real fake and makes "stereotypical" music. Seems like a different person in his interviews.
That's what I said a while ago. Dude's a phony, he's a college grad that's trying to act like a goon.

That's what I said a while ago. Dude's a phony, he's a college grad that's trying to act like a goon.

So he's supposed to rap about Biology or takin' the bus to class?
indifferent.gif
Your favorite rapper is probably a "phony", too.

Live in FL.........PLIES is like Jay-z out here (Tampa/Naples area)..............Hes over (wrestling term) whether you like him or not.......I mean he got a head on his shoulders he make hits and he rode that Miami movement a couple of years back.....cant hate...
He lost some cool points with me with that "awesome" record...that whole "son" issue gets to me as southerners try to be funny about callin them son when half of what they talk about makes no damn sense (Shawty,Whoadie, Bruh..etc.)..........SMH

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I can't get down with his music. Dude seems real fake and makes "stereotypical" music. Seems like a different person in his interviews.
I don't want him to rap about college stuff, but rap from a realistic lifestyle. That goon stuff is the typical stereotype of ignorance for people of color. It is almost like a character. He speaks so well and with true meaning. Why can't he rap liek that?

He is not one of the biggest hit makers of this decade at all so stop kidding yourself. Guy has a couple popular songs for singles. Other than that he is decent at best and that is not saying much considering how much more he prob has to offered if he spoke less about cash, strippers and goons and spoke more about his real life experiences like his brother being locked up and how he felt.

And Ja was ahead of his time in a small sense of the singing hooks, but guy used to go all out and try to be a soul singer and that totally didn't mesh with his fake lifestyle of being gangsta because last time I checked Gangster characters that some rappers play didn't attempt high notes. Now if he was on the Drake tip, it would be different. Also if he didn't pretend to be gangsta. I don't know any of his verses. but I remember his annoying singing.Thankfully he was checked and 50 got rid of him asap. Never liked any of his songs.

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

I don't want him to rap about college stuff, but rap from a realistic lifestyle. That goon stuff is the typical stereotype of ignorance for people of color. It is almost like a character. He speaks so well and with true meaning. Why can't he rap liek that?

He is not one of the biggest hit makers of this decade at all so stop kidding yourself. Guy has a couple popular songs for singles. Other than that he is decent at best and that is not saying much considering how much more he prob has to offered if he spoke less about cash, strippers and goons and spoke more about his real life experiences like his brother being locked up and how he felt.

Son is shucking and jiving for them checks in a sense.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

And Ja was ahead of his time in a small sense of the singing hooks, but guy used to go all out and try to be a soul singer and that totally didn't mesh with his fake lifestyle of being gangsta because last time I checked Gangster characters that some rappers play didn't attempt high notes. Now if he was on the Drake tip, it would be different. Also if he didn't pretend to be gangsta. I don't know any of his verses. but I remember his annoying singing.Thankfully he was checked and 50 got rid of him asap. Never liked any of his songs.
+%%%!%%% how the hell is anyway going to say that they dont like ANY Ja Rule song

Was garbage to me. Pure garbage. Pop rap at its worse. The songs were not nice to me.

I honestly can say I can't appreciate anything by Plies. He is singlehandedly the rapper that annoys me most.

pimp.gif
I honestly can say I can't appreciate anything by Plies. He is singlehandedly the rapper that annoys me most.

more than Gucci Mane,OJ,Flocka?

Plies > Gucci btw

Back
Top Bottom