Now that's Brisk, Baby.

-5 with -35 windchill here. School is cancelled for the kids. Sadly work is not.

It was literally 65 here in NC yesterday...now today we supposed to get 6"+ of snow....da ****?? :lol:

View media item 771132With th windchill I heard it was like -20 smh. Walking in the office this morning my snot instantly dried up lol. Lips cracked instantly

should I go into work today? gov't job is granting us liberal leave where we have the option to stay home, I did this yesterday but do I really want to do this two days in a row?

should I go into work today? gov't job is granting us liberal leave where we have the option to stay home, I did this yesterday but do I really want to do this two days in a row?

Are you a minority? If yes, then don't give them a reason :lol:

^ :lol:

Its been frigid in the DMV the past few days. SMH

What the hell is a polar vortex?

599x803.jpeg.b94d04f06a8401313bae22000a2d023c.large

The south man

600x900.jpeg.f97268406a860131d1ca22000a2d0abb.large

Last edited:
[CONTENTEMBED=/t/579407/now-thats-brisk-baby/60#post_19506990 layout=inline]It blows my mind that places in America can be this ill prepared for stuff like this. Its not even sticking to the ground, how did this happen?

Isn't it mostly the lack of snow removal vehicles/ equipment. Like, there's no trucks laying down salt on the roads which leads to ice.

the metro atlanta area is in shambles right now..

i'm glad i made it to the crib safely, stay safe out there.

[thread="579407"]It blows my mind that places in America can be this ill prepared for stuff like this. Its not even sticking to the ground, how did this happen?[/thread]
[thread="579407"] [/thread]
[thread="579407"] [/thread]
599x803.jpeg.b94d04f06a8401313bae22000a2d023c.large

The south man

600x900.jpeg.f97268406a860131d1ca22000a2d0abb.large
it still blows my mind how whole big cities in the South dont even have just 1 snow plow or enough salt for an emergency...couldnt believe my school and everything in ATL was shut down because of a lil ice or the possibility of like 2 inches of snow :smh:

I'm sick of being cold as ****. I got a 101.7 degree temp with a asthmatic bronchial cough & my son has a 101 temp too. I keep having these coughing fits where I can't get respite & the drugs my Dr gave me ain't working worth a ****.

Here's something for everyone...

Rich and Creamy Hot Chocolate

1 (12-ounce) bag (2 cups) semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon salt

Microwave chocolate, cream and salt in large bowl, stirring occasionally, until smooth, about 2 minutes. Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Roll 3 tablespoons chilled chocolate mixture into ten 2-inch balls. Individually wrap balls in plastic wrap and transfer to zipper-lock bag. Refrigerate for 5 days or freeze for up to 2 months. To make 1 cup of hot chocolate, combine 1 unwrapped chocolate ball and 1 cup whole or low-fat milk in large mug. Microwave, stirring occasionally, until smooth, about 2 minutes. Serve.

Last edited:
Atlanta is behaving like the world is coming to an end. No joke.

Took me about 4 hours to get home when it would typically take 10 minutes.....

There's house fires, abandoned vehicles, and police everywhere.

We have 11 salt trucks for the entire state.

All my Atlanta fam is feeling it right now, took my little cousins 4 hours to get home from school.

My aunt can't even leave her job,

All my Atlanta fam is feeling it right now, took my little cousins 4 hours to get home from school.

My aunt can't even leave her job,
70 people are trapped at my job. So far they have called my cell phone, called my house phone, sent me a text message, and sent me an email telling me work is closed tomorrow. I have VPN access so I will be working, so it doesnt affect me at all. 

This happened three years ago and they(the state of GA) learned absolutely nothing from it and that is shameful

Last edited:
Just heard there's kids stuck on a school bus in ATL since 3 PM .. it's almost 1 AM :x that makes no sense at all. They can't get them because of "icy highways"

Back
Top Bottom