Now this is a pack I would buy into...... 96 All Star Pack

Colombia blue XI's haven't seen a re-issue in 9 years and the jersey has never seen a re-issue, would be pretty nice for a 2011 (15 years) to get the jersey and the shoes in the same pack or at least a same day release.

[

I think they should just release them as a general release no pack. I'm getting sick and and tired of packs. their a waste of money. Just release the shoe. &*^% a pack.

That would be 
pimp.gif
. I would for sure copp. Even with out the jersey.

Originally Posted by carsoncalifornia

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

there is no need for threads like this

3,000+ posts and still making crap threads like this
eyes.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Crap thread?  Dude don't even try to come into one of my threads and son me.  I've been here WAAAAAAAY longer than you and contributed more to this message board than you ever will.  What you got a few new releases and now you know whats up?  You collected shoes for a good year and now your an expert? Get the *!#% outta hea.  You don't like the thread then keep it *!*@@% movin. 

Not a bad idea but that pack would cost a fortune and that would be because of the jersey more than the Columbias. Licensing issues will make the MSRP on that pack higher than most of the packs that've been released thus far. Of course, JB will pull a Space Jam price hike given that it's the Jordan XI and that the Columbias are highly sought after. I don't see that pack going for less than $500 if it ever became reality and I'm likely lowballing with that number.

I agree the jersey would be expensive but JB just released a 25th anniversary weekender bag for 475 and a 25th anniversary unc replica jersey for 300, if those sold out this jersey would fly for 500 as well.

Theres too much variation in shoe size/jersey size to make a pack like this. How you thing son goin' feel when he buys the special pack in a size 16 and gets a M jersey

I'm good on spending $150 or whatever crazy price the charge for a jersey I'm never going to wear. The shoes released by themselves would be nice though.

you know nothing about me. sit down, kid. if you don't want me to call u "son", don't act like a damn child and make threads like this.

this forum was already bad, but people like you only dig the hole deeper

If a pack did drop with COLOMBIA XIs and that ASG Jersey..... I would for sure cop.

you know nothing about me. sit down, kid. if you don't want me to call u "son", don't act like a damn child and make threads like this.

this forum was already bad, but people like you only dig the hole deeper

Thats right I don't know anything about you cause your a Newbie %#+# pretending he knows whatsup.  The last line you wrote gave me a reaaaaaaaaaaal good laugh.  Seriously its newbie's like you that kill this message board.  

newbie?

ive been banned like 10 times in the past years

low post count means nothing, neither does high post count. for example, u
wink.gif

newbie?

ive been banned like 10 times in the past years

low post count means nothing, neither does high post count. for example, u
wink.gif

Yea banned because you contribute nothing but bull %%%$ posts. My post count is actually LOW I've had this SN for over 7 years and used a friends account since 00-03.  I've contributed a %%%$ load of info to this message board, sold THOUSANDS of sneakers, contributed info and photography to major shoe sites,  what have you done?   What have you contributed to this message board?  I already know what your about, your part of the generation thats gonna #%$! this message board up permanently and its sad.  I don't normally go at someone like this, because i come on this message board to talk kicks and help people out when I can, but your a #%$! that needs to have his IP blocked on this board permanently.  

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

there is no need for threads like this

3,000+ posts and still making crap threads like this
eyes.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
carson, you need to chill man
laugh.gif
.  If you didn't like this thread then you should have ignored it and not posted in it 3 times...

Anyway, I'd be really happy if they retrod these again.  It would suck if it came in this pack, but I'd just hold onto the jersey as a commemorative kinda thing.

Edit: Made a typo.

those 25th anniversary bags and jerseys sold out?
they reached two stores in Toronto and they are already on sale at one of them. I don't think they sold one jersey or bag - way too expensive for a white leather bag that is going to get filthy dirty fast. Cole Haan leather or not, still a big waste of cash for that bag.

And I would love to see those 11s retro again. The first time the 11s retrod I was still in high school and could only pick one high top and one low top so I went with the Space Jam and the columbia lows - but it was definitely tough to pass on the columbia highs. Thankfully my lack of funds made it an easy decision.

I do not want to see another dumb pack with the jersey or socks, hats, t-shirts whatever...I doubt that many people would want to buy that jersey. They could probably sell more pairs of the shoes if they didn't come with the jersey.

Damn that bag is on sale? I've been looking for it, but wouldn't pay over $150 for it... Everytime I go to a Cole Haan store they give me the $+% look when I ask about it.

I'd live to get a pakc like that. Doubt they would make it though. Like some other people already stated, licenses and stuff would raise the price out tha roof.
I still have that jersey from when I was younger. It's made by champion and it's a b-grade I got at Value City YEARS ago for like $10.
ILL try to post some pics tonight if anyone care to see them.

Back
Top Bottom