Now this is a pack I would buy into...... 96 All Star Pack

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

those 25th anniversary bags and jerseys sold out?
they reached two stores in Toronto and they are already on sale at one of them. I don't think they sold one jersey or bag - way too expensive for a white leather bag that is going to get filthy dirty fast. Cole Haan leather or not, still a big waste of cash for that bag.

And I would love to see those 11s retro again. The first time the 11s retrod I was still in high school and could only pick one high top and one low top so I went with the Space Jam and the columbia lows - but it was definitely tough to pass on the columbia highs. Thankfully my lack of funds made it an easy decision.

I do not want to see another dumb pack with the jersey or socks, hats, t-shirts whatever...I doubt that many people would want to buy that jersey. They could probably sell more pairs of the shoes if they didn't come with the jersey.
Yes they did sell out, this is the only spot i could find that had the jersey online but they sold out at full price ( I was surprised myself). 

And if you were in highschool the first time the 11's retro'd that tells me you were probably not old enough to remember the 96 all star game and how popular that jersey was.  Now, people complaining about sizing I feel you, its not like the laser 4's were its just a t shirt, now were talking an expensive Jersey.  So, the solution to that would be to drop both the same day and not force the consumer to buy both this way you have the option depending on your funds.

i dont care so much about the jersey

but the sneakers i would cop
pimp.gif

I'd love to see the columbia's retroed. The jersey not so much.

It's a good concept, just not as a pack- they should just release the jersey and shoes on the same day

The jersey would be a hot sell! Id cop both mos def! But yeah no more packs please!!! Packs r getting ridiculous!!!

Originally Posted by eltouha

who cares about jerseys. seriously, how could you wear a jersey outdoors?

lame

laugh.gif
 Jerseys NEVER go out of style, EVER.  Basketball Jersey's in the summer are a good look for a casual day.

Originally Posted by DR813

I think they should just release them as a general release no pack. I'm getting sick and and tired of packs. their a waste of money. Just release the shoe. &*^% a pack.

Originally Posted by DR813

I think they should just release them as a general release no pack. I'm getting sick and and tired of packs. their a waste of money. Just release the shoe. &*^% a pack.

So much narcissism and thin-skinned people on message boards and, really, just in general these days. SMH! People get upset and then pop off at the mouth or keys, whichever. I made a bad post back in the day. People commented and said basically it was pointless. They didn't get my point, but I'm not trippin; I'm over it. It's whateva at this point. But for real .... ppl just dream up stuff and then post. I think people would rather make their own posts (regardless if it's good or terrible) rather than be helpful and post on other threads. Maybe it's boredom. I don't know. I can say our older American way of life and culture is on a downward spiral. It's all about I got this and I got that. I got 1430 packs of this uber-limited release that I'll profit 10x over and then post pics of what you don't got, so I can seem super-cool and respected, or at least I can feel that way.

All fugazi!

But this little debate is going no where. Actually, it's all relative. Most people will see this as an irrelevant post, and others will see it as "yeah, it's a good idea." The thing that a lot of people don't seem to grasp is that these posts are what get JB thinking and maybe an offer to the table will result of it, if there is considerable demand. After all, we FINALLY are getting a U.S. Infrared pack, and that is a good thing.

And to the OP: this is the internet and "free speech" comes with it. If you make posts, then expect and deal with the ensuing responses, whether good or bad.

Lastly, for the record, I welcome Colombia XIs as a retro (not that JB didn't already know this from us) -- no jersey. I'm not going to pay extra for something I'm not going to wear. Thank you.

The shoes would be a must, I'm not really into jerseys though. Probably just rock the shoes, maybe frame the jersey.

it would be cool to see m&n make the jersey like they did with the home rookie, 85 all star, and 1988 road jersey. legit 96 all star jordan procuts go in the thousand range in the rare occasion they go on ebay or other sites. the pack would for sure sell out if it was in the 450-500 range.

all the past m&n jordan jerseys that have came out over the past 3 years have been in limited numbers and have quickly sold out going for on average $350 retail . the 96 all star jersey has been a jersey alot of people have wanted and would sell out on it's own. if you combine the jersey with the columbias the pack would sell out but it would be better if m&n just released the jersey by itself, and jb just released the columbias by themselves it would be better.

if this was a pack how much would you think it would go for? id rather just take the jersey, ill find another pair of Js to match it.

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

Dont really care about the jersey but the shoes would be a must.

Same here. I like the jersey but I'm not going out of my way to hunt for it. Now if JB decides to release them together, I certainly hope that including the jersey won't jack up the price......then again we are talking about JB so that could very well be wishful thinking.

Back
Top Bottom