NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

Don't mean to gravedig but area 72 shorts are back up on NDC

I remember I copped 3 of those sequalizer shorts on all star weekend, two just for myself lol.

I remember I copped 3 of those sequalizer shorts on all star weekend, two just for myself lol.
I copped 2; kept one and and sold the other for like $80 :lol: :pimp:.

My boy ordered a pair of them yesterday and the rest of his order has already shipped while the shorts did not. He's thinking they only had a few left and oversold so they're gonna cancel on him.

Last edited:
I copped 2; kept one and and sold the other for like $80 :lol: :pimp:.

My boy ordered a pair of them yesterday and the rest of his order has already shipped while the shorts did not. He's thinking they only had a few left and oversold so they're gonna cancel on him.

Mine did the same thing got one shipping email and the shorts shipping email came the next day. Had me shook because I've been looking forever and wasn't trying to pay prices I seen for ball shorts.

I just received this today.

View media item 749563
Thank you ndc. I forgot how quick they ship. I didnt want to spend retail, but its better than re-sell and this area 72 stuff is pretty limited.

I sold about 8 of these at 150+ a piece.

This is very disappointing. I was going to bring them out for a BBQ this weekend, but now I don't even want to.

Anyone else have comfort issues with them?

yah that was a big issue for me. i got it in my true size (12) and they were a nightmare to wear. I have wider feet and there was no give whatsoever in the sides. i tried to wear them, but if i walked in them for more than an hour, my feet killed me. Stopped wearing them for awhile, and i forgot i had them. broke em out again a few months ago in hopes that they would fit better, and they did for like 45 minutes. i eventually had to get rid of them, but now i regret it :\ . i've actually been looking for a pair again recently they really are a sick shoe (AFM by the way)

Back
Top Bottom