NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I own a pair of AFMs, I am not sure if I can stomach dropping anything north of $300. I think, for me, $300 is my max. Having said that, wouldn't be surprised to see these float higher in the future...assuming they don't re-release these. 
Thought he was talking about the Barkley's. afm I wouldn't spend more than 250 but that's just me

Glad people are rockin their Barkleys, they look sick!  I'll probably break my pair out soon too.! 

What is a good price to buy the Barkleys at? I only see them ranging from like $300-450 on eBay but most that have bids are upward of $350 range.
I would say it's max $350. Retail 250+tax+shipping makes it around 300 and pay 40 to the seller on eBay.

I coped my size for $340 and I think it's good deal. Now I can sell my 9.5. :smile:

I don't know which ***** you guys are pulling your numbers from but it's classic supply and demand economics. People will pay the going rate if they really want it badly. So right now, plan on spending around $350 and there are quite a few to go around. Next year when supply dwindles and they don't re-release? Only the sneak gods will know...

Anyhow, mine came in today. These are definitely the sickest shoes out of all the kicks I picked up this year. Glad I got an extra pair to put on ice...

View media item 288274
View media item 288276
View media item 288277

I don't know which ***** you guys are pulling your numbers from but it's classic supply and demand economics. People will pay the going rate if they really want it badly. So right now, plan on spending around $350 and there are quite a few to go around. Next year when supply dwindles and they don't re-release? Only the sneak gods will know...

Anyhow, mine came in today. These are definitely the sickest shoes out of all the kicks I picked up this year. Glad I got an extra pair to put on ice...

Ding ding ding! Exactly!

i paid $280 for a pair of the AFM in sz9 only for the seller to realize that he was suppose to be selling a sz9.5(i already have a sz9.5 that i'm trying to trade)
mad.gif

he refunded my money but now i gotta wait for the refund to process...meaning my $280 is locked up until thursday
mad.gif
mad.gif
Da da da Damn . At least your getting your refund . I probably would've even tht ahole to hit you with a "sorry leave a message at the beeeeeep"

jus picked up a L and M.. gotta make sure i get the right size... 

repped my dude.. good looking

ps..  my nike gc didnt wanna work?? hoping i can call tomorrow and have them credit it to my order

jus picked up a L and M.. gotta make sure i get the right size... 

repped my dude.. good looking

ps..  my nike gc didnt wanna work?? hoping i can call tomorrow and have them credit it to my order

damn now you got me worried..lol

anyone have sizing info on the hoody? I fit large for nike shirts

ordered an L an XL just to make sure also. Don't forget ebates it is at 6% back
I also copped 2 just in case, wish i knew about ebates, i was looking for some codes... Im pretty sure sizing is correct, just never know when its cotton things can shrink and what not.

that's hella funny, everyone one of us copped 2 sizes for the same reason. I'm just not used to being able to purchase something w/ease like that. I still ran thru checkout like it was a limited drop.. lol

that's hella funny, everyone one of us copped 2 sizes for the same reason. I'm just not used to being able to purchase something w/ease like that. I still ran thru checkout like it was a limited drop.. lol
lol its gotta be gone soon. i almost suckered in to resellers price but no size small on feebay. who ever copped a small i know u bought two! lemme get one pleaseeeeez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom