NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased 2 hoodys this morning 1 for me and 1 for one of my buddy's, I was shocked that it was actually up on NDC this am. During all star weekend I ran out of money and couldn't get it here in Houston.

so my blazers finally arrived...problem is nike chicago sent me a 9.5 instead of a 9!  Looks like i'm gonna have to put a force shield in em to make it more snug. I'll be damned if i send em back tho, these joints are hot!

Missed my size on the hoody, but props for posting the info :smokin

Last edited:
so my blazers finally arrived...problem is nike chicago sent me a 9.5 instead of a 9!  Looks like i'm gonna have to put a force shield in em to make it more snug. I'll be damned if i send em back tho, these joints are hot!
Elite socks usually make shoes fit more snug. Might look weird with blazers unless you wear pants though.

thanks. i'll give it a try. any other ideas on how to make up a 1/2 size difference? im taking all reasonable suggestions.
Jordan 3's fit big on me so what I do is buy those gel cups that you would otherwise put in the heel and put them up to the front of the shoe in the toebox area. It makes it much more snug for your foot. Plus, they're rubber/silicone, so it keeps your toes from sliding. 

Jordan 3's fit big on me so what I do is buy those gel cups that you would otherwise put in the heel and put them up to the front of the shoe in the toebox area. It makes it much more snug for your foot. Plus, they're rubber/silicone, so it keeps your toes from sliding. 
thanks alot. i guess i'll pick some up in the morning. repped!

after wearing my AMF. im upset i didnt half size up . these joints are killing my pinky toes!!!
mad.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
A Fam of mines knows a guy who makes shirts, so he did a short run on these shirts. And yea the alien is flipping u off lmao
Any left???......anyway u might be able to point me in the direction to get 1??.....hit me wit a PM....thanks

I don't think they were ever available. I called Nike and she said that they didn't restock any size and she can't even pull up the page I was looking at, nor do they have any sizes available at all.

Last edited:
I don't think they were ever available. I called Nike and she said that they didn't restock any size and she can't even pull up the page I was looking at, nor do they have any sizes available at all.

same here the lady even put in the style code and nothing came up

Mine came in today finally! Love the details on them
Hi Matt.

My Sweater came in from my phone order from NT Santa Monica!

The size L is a bit big for me, fits, but I would have liked a size M. I think the L is like a M/L which is good for a skinny guy like me (5'8.5" 162 and wist of 32")

I'm looking to trade for a size M! PM ME!

Comparison with my M NSW Haze AF1 Pullover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom