NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of great news regarding the "area 72" pack, seems like these will be much easier to get than I first thought...can't wait!!

Really only like the Air Max 2013s hope they aren't as uncomfortable as people have said.

Busy weekend for kicks the Area 72 pack, ASG shoes, and rumored retro 11 and olive restocks. I hope they have these pretty accessible in stores I'd like to see these in person still. 

I hope Houston doesn't go through the same drama we had here in Orlando. It was the most unorganized event I've been to.

I hope Houston doesn't go through the same drama we had here in Orlando. It was the most unorganized event I've been to.
don't worry.....there isn't any foams involved.....
roll.gif

expect the worst, Houston releases are unorganized and chaotic as it gets. good luck if your in the city though, your gonna need it.

I feel the same about the 3M...Seems they went a lil overboard with it...I'll have to see a few more pictures before pulling the trigger.
The 3M looks pretty ill in this pic. Looks like it's snowing..
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'm getting confused with the Air Max / Barkley thing, cause I know the Air Max to be "Barkleys". so is it the Foamposite Barkley that Finishline won't have? Will they have the Air Max "Barkley" ?

I'm going to attempt to get the BarkleyPosites, if I miss out no big deal....my focus is on the Royal 1's...

Umm. Alright so I'm sure you're not familiar with this judging by the way you type and spell, but my question was this thing called "Sarcasm". Now I know that word may be a lot for you to take in at one time so I won't bother going any further.
First...I spell and type how I want to because this a "SHOE" message board....NOT a English Literature class!!!! Miss me with that but ima teach you a lesson TODAY... Like I said before If you a man or a youngster aspiring to be a man....NEVER I repeat NEVER use the letter "K" without putting a "O" in front of dat sum beyotch when refering to "OK" or "Okay"!!!! (Even when being sarcastic) An judging by your "REPUTATION" your "SARCASM" is not  Reciprocated very well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom