asg lebron from OSL

raygun force max from OSL

chucks

red/silver kamakaze

white camo foams..

gunnin for the corks..

after that i might go on hiatus till april lol

Here's my pickup from today....

Walked in at 10:30a, paid and left at 10:40a.

Drove by Undefeated and saw 40 people in line... 

i just won a pair of AFMs on the bay for $275 shipped, but i'm not too happy. i felt like $250 was a good enough offer. this is the 1st time i've had to pay resell on a new release since i honestly can't even remember when. ndc and local spots have been really good to me. can't win em all... :\

Last edited:
...air force maxs... ...are way too dope. :smokin This years version of the galaxy flight ones. A lot of people slept on those and regretted it. Will be the same with these.

this. but these >> galaxy flights 1 imo. i liked the flight ones, but not enough to pay over retail. these were a totally diff. story. i had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach when i realized i missed out on these for retail. :smh: :lol:

Yeah its pretty upsetting.

Dude that was 1st in line got his AFMs and turned around and yelled out for 4 bills. My size too
mean.gif

Really how does the Barkleys look in person? People mad hating saying its ugly..

Ugly. I don't think anybody is mad or hating. There were plenty of these to go around. Lot's of people got one look at the shoe and decided against the $250 ticket. I don't think they'll be easy to move for resale price after this weekend once the hype and the hypebeasts move on as usual.

So at 5pm there was 45+ people in line for the "not picked-up" pairs of Barkley Posite at my local HoH! At 6pm they sold the TWO PAIR they had left and watched a whole bunch of this....

The funny thing was I was wearing the pair I picked up in the morning and most people didn't even know they were them! Like "im in the line cause other people are in line".......
mean.gif

I feel you guys on that love or what thing. When pictures first showed up on the whole Area 72 collection i knew i want the Barkleys out of the whole deal and will pass on the AFM. As the release dates got closer allot of people say the like the AFM more so i got to looking over them again and slowly they grew on me. Now i see allot of comments from people saying that the AFM looks wayy better and also in person. Im just glad to have copped both pairs. I cant wait for them to arrive.

man im just mad the custom socks for this weekend werent released in a larger quantity like the BHM elite socks were released.

Can't believe how many people are posting confirmations on Ebay for Barkley Posites, anyone out there cancelling :nerd:

The Air Force Max is definitely a better looking shoe in person than on pics...didn't decide to pull the trigger until I actually seen them on the shelf. Actually it was a similar situation with the White Camo Foams too. 

so upsetting i missed out on the afm. called around hoping people didnt pick them up or something, thought i found hope when my gf called a store asking if they had area 72 air force max all grey, they said yes, we get down and ofcourse they said they sold out on friday, smh, refusing to pay ebay prices right now..

There's sizes avalible on footlocker and I missed out on everything else so just wondering if anybody thinks there worth being purchased

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom