NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about a hypebeast but it makes you snobbish and elitist.
Who cares what's on other people's feet, why care how many were made and who got what as long as you got your pair.
i feel where dude is coming from though. it dosen't make him snobbish, its like a female dont want to see another chick in the same outfit in a club. You want to stand out sometimes. It feels good when u seek that quickstrike while everyone is wearing a pair you seen a million times. as sneakerheads we cant avoid looking at someones shoes. I make it a point to get a pair that everyone and their mama dont have....i guess its the brooklyn in me, came up in da 80s and 90s and them days if someone asked where u got em you lied! But nah, that dont make a snob or elitist, it makes ya tastes different. 

My Barkleys got cancelled because i messed up typing out my billing address.
frown.gif

I dont think they made more barkleys, I think more people went for the maxes. 150 vs 250 is a big difference especially to the youngins. Trade for what you like. Once the hype dies down prices will follow. The only super hypebeast shoe so far this year is the lj corks and I doubt even theyll pull galaxy foam or yeezy money.

I dont think they made more barkleys, I think more people went for the maxes. 150 vs 250 is a big difference especially to the youngins. Trade for what you like. Once the hype dies down prices will follow. The only super hypebeast shoe so far this year is the lj corks and I doubt even theyll pull galaxy foam or yeezy money.
agreed.

Copped AF Max 2013 of ebay for 249.99 free shipping! Hopefully They dont refund my money and jack up the price.  I couldnt find one under $300...  I sold my sz 11 for $280 locally, i couldnt fit it and money talks.  I wanted to keep the box since it was signed by the designer while he was in houston..

Not a bad deal considering. I see these topping off at 300 max. Realistically 250

NDC has the best shipping hands down. I live in NJ and if I order on a Saturday they're here on Tuesday, sometimes Wednesday. That's pretty much 2-day shipping free! Anywhere else take 4-5 business days and costs $7-8.

I live like an hour or 2 away from Eastbay's warehouse, and NDC shipping still gets here before Eastbay :smokin

Finally received my ship confirmations from EB and FTL today. My order was put on hold for a few days and I have them crap about it. The lady was nice enough to refund my shipping fees for both orders. +1 for customer service!

Now the minute-by-minute tracking starts. Oh the agony...

Damn that sucks. They couldn't even call you to confirm your bill address?
I received and email from them stating "order on hold" "please contact us to verify your billing address" Even tho i told them all the info they still had to cancel my order and saying i need to place a new order. I was like wtf can't you just pass it now since i called to confirm. They was told me they can't do it and they are going to cancel it. I was heated. I really wanted the Barkleys too. I guess ill wait until the hype dies down so i can cop it for a fair price on ebay.

damn thats messed up, i wouldve raised all kinds of hell over the phone if they did that to me
I did! I was like i called and told you and confirmed my billing address and they told me the only thing they can do was cancel that old order and place a new one. But the shoes are gone. Ebay now smh. I called the customer service like 5 time.. first time she put me on hold and then eventually hung up. Then i called back again the other times and i got hit with the "national holiday answering machine and said that customer care is closed" Then i got to the live help and they finally put me thru.. after all of that ****.. nothing. ******g cancalled. I dont understand why they told me to call to confirm if they was going to cancel anyways.

Last edited:
Does it make me a hypebeast if I hate when a really sick shoe is a released in crazy amounts. Like what ever happened to real Quickstrikes, and having to do your homework to cop a pair of shoes. I'm no reseller but when I walk in the mall I see bout 3 dozen people wearing Playoff XI's, I feel all of the ASG and Area 72 shoes were large amounts. 

Flame suit activated by the way. Whatever. 
I feel you homie. Limited should mean exactly that. 

seriously, u cant get anything in indy, all the lotterys are rigged,and all the high school kids mark everything up on craigslist

Fighter Jets can still be had for retail price
eyes.gif
well at least out here they can they're chilling on the racks
seriously? in the stores, u cant get a foam here ever, not even those ugly pinks

not sure if it has been asked and i haven't been in the thread lately, but does the news paper come with the barkleys? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom