NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't seem to access my old account. Anyways, my shot on those Air force max's...

It glows....
Two posts in and these!

NVM
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry brotha! TTS!!!!
I pray your right bruh !! Pls pls pls ! I heard the posites are tts, but these guys saying the forces are tight. I hope not !!! Pls be ok

i am sorry, maybe I am to old and out of touch. But the only ones that caught my eye out the pack, were both the barkleys. But I see others who swear they love the lebrons or the kd's. I can't !

Last edited:
Can't seem to access my old account. Anyways, my shot on those Air force max's...

It glows....

How'd you make them glow like that? Mine won't come in until Thursday. I know I sound like a noob lol but the only glow in the dark shoes I have with me other than these coming in are the Kobe 7 galaxy..

nonetheless sick pic :smokin

21 Mercer has the hoodie!! just ordered mine. very werid policy tho... they WONT do phone orders for NYC residents. FCFS if u live in the 5 boros... I don't get that. good thing I work in long island =) ordered my size L.

Do they still have more in stock? Repped

Check finish line there is a restock right now page is slow as hell but thunders, kilroys, bred 4s, cool grey 9s. Check you never know, I tried searching but it is slow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom