NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what.... if its not ******ed difficult to get/ i get lucky( and there not selling for a stack lol) i might get the barkley and blackout the white space jizz on the uppers or somethin along those lines cuz if it wasnt for that their MIGHT be potential...idk but this collection is REALLY weak (including the basketball sigs) even the air force max i dont like as much cuz i didnt know they had the space jizz on the uppers at first......btw i blame HE-WHO-SHALL-NOT-BE-NAMED for all of this

270-310

Idk none of em really good in this pic

nike-sportswear-area-72-raygun-collection-2.jpg

Geezzzz those photo enhance pics from nike sold me, but the in person is horrific, the lunar 1s looks the worst compared to the nike picture

EXACT OPPOSITE REACTION FROM. LOOKS DOPE AS HELL. TRYING TO LIMIT MYSELF BUT I'M PRETTY SURE I'M GOING TO BUY ALL THE SHOES IN THIS PACK AS WELL AS THE 3 SIG ASG SHOES AS WELL.

Feb is gonna be crazy but hope to land the Blazers from this pack and 2 other releases this month and I am DONE for the year. If I get 'em online, then i get 'em but i feel bad for the guy who's got to camp 'cause he's gotta have every J and Nike retro that comes out (naw, not really).

I dont get it the air max looks the same in person  except for the glow that the nike picture has, but the rest look like ****.

Saw in one thread Eastbay weren't getting the AFM but another thread saw Eastbay tweet to someone they'll be $149.99

We will be carrying the Nike Air Force Max 2013 All-Star . They will release on 2/13 at 8:00 AM EST and they will be $149.99.

EastbayRep - Dan

We will be carrying the Nike Air Force Max 2013 All-Star . They will release on 2/13 at 8:00 AM EST and they will be $149.99.

EastbayRep - Dan

I thought they said the Nike Air Force Max as well as all the other shoes from the All Star Area 72 NSW pack would release on 2/14/13 in the last paragraph on the Nike Inc site? So will you all be selling these shoes a day earlier?

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-sportswear-engineers-top-secret-area-72-collection-featuring-raygun

I laugh at $250 for the Barkleys. I bet they will still sell out instantly, but I doubt anyone actuall will wear them, only cop to resell or use as trade bait.

EastbayRep - Dan
Will I have them by friday with regular shipping?  I want to wear them to the movies that weekend...
happy.gif

I thought they said the Nike Air Force Max as well as all the other shoes from the All Star Area 72 NSW pack would release on 2/14/13 in the last paragraph on the Nike Inc site? So will you all be selling these shoes a day earlier?

http://nikeinc.com/news/nike-sportswear-engineers-top-secret-area-72-collection-featuring-raygun

At this time, we cannot confirm any further information, but we ask that you stay tuned as we will post an update as soon as possible. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom