NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFM's should be coming in from FTL... after almost a week and ordered 2-3 day shipping. Slow movement lol...all good tho.

Everyone's pics of their AFM's are giving me big hopes. Nice pics everyone!

2 pairs of my AFM are here in town.. but is delayed due to the snow storm we have today. Smh

On a side note... whats the max resale price are you guys willing to pay for the Barkleys? I really want a pair but im waiting it out on Ebay. Sofar i see 4bills.. you think that is fair since there is no more retail?

2 pairs of my AFM are here in town.. but is delayed due to the snow storm we have today. Smh

On a side note... whats the max resale price are you guys willing to pay for the Barkleys? I really want a pair but im waiting it out on Ebay. Sofar i see 4bills.. you think that is fair since there is no more retail?
It's really up to YOU and how much YOU are willing to pay.

The $250 retail was already a stretch imo.

I wouldn't drop more than $300, but that's just me.

It's really up to YOU and how much YOU are willing to pay.

The $250 retail was already a stretch imo.

I wouldn't drop more than $300, but that's just me.
Yeah as if 250 wasn't enough because thats already half of someones paycheck for a week. Only if i didn't enter the wrong address on accident or else i would have gotten them. smh

Snagged the last XXL hoodie from 21. I really needed an XL. Maybe I'll get lucky and someone will wanna swap. Can anyone who has them comment on if they run big? small? Thx

Last edited:
Yoo How does the chuck fit? Im normally a sz: 12 but im thinking about picking up a 11.5. Do the fit big or tts? For reference the 88's retro 3 in size 12 fits .5 bigger. I also kinda have wide feet.
It seems mixed atm.

I personally would go a .5 size up

Yeaaaa I might have to bite the bullet and pay over retail for the AFM. I think finding them for retail is a fantasy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom