NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Air Force "Max" does not have a 180 bag, sorry to break you the bad news pal. Everyone is getting these confused with those Olympic Barkley's that just recently released, the "Air Force 180." That has a 180 bag, hence the name of the shoe. This shoe has a Max Air Unit, hence the name Air Force Max.....nice try though :lol: you sounded so confident. :smh:

Your right it is just an Air Max Unit, not the full 180. Even though it is nearly as large as other 180 air max bags, I just assumed the other part was not exposed. After everyone calling them that all weekend long, I was confident. HOH, Footlocker, Nike Town, people lined up at 4 am to buy them. It's been a long busy weekend, but here is your e-kudos for the correction.

Kudos for looking it up.

No bad news here, I love the pair of Air Force Max, and the Barkley Posites (I refuse to call them Chuck Posites what a stupid name) I picked up.

View media item 274554

Last edited:
ok im a little nervous here... I called NDC because my 2 diff orders for the Barkely Posites had 2 diff statuses (submitted, in progress). the lady is telling me one might get cancelled because it was supposed to be one order per customer... has anyone experienced this before?

So I'm hating cuz I don't like the shoe...OK..KEEP ASSUMING
Aren't you the same cowboy who already told me to keep assuming ? Are you gonna follow me around till I see it ? Lol ! I already explained this before, I won't do it again. 

Lol cowboy ....my sis was out in Houston she was able to get me second pair of Air Force max,too much money spent on kicks this weekend

This Air Force "Max" does not have a 180 bag, sorry to break you the bad news pal. Everyone is getting these confused with those Olympic Barkley's that just recently released, the "Air Force 180." That has a 180 bag, hence the name of the shoe. This shoe has a Max Air Unit, hence the name Air Force Max.....nice try though :lol: you sounded so confident. :smh:
Ummmm these have a max air unit that covers the heel at 180 degrees.

Anyone know how to get kicks.co to ship to the US. Got an AFMax in my cart I really don't want to lose if I can help it lol

Iam glad i was able to cop a pair of the AF1 "area 72" will be here 2morrow. Cant wait to rock these bad boys.

everything in stock where at im lookin for barkley posites witch stores are you talking about  bruhh ??

^$450 shipped!? $#!+ send him my way lol, I'm in Houston we still have almost everything in stock!

Last edited:
Anyone put their shoes under blacklight? Not that it matters, but a feature that the colors are supposed to light up?

Last edited:
ok im a little nervous here... I called NDC because my 2 diff orders for the Barkely Posites had 2 diff statuses (submitted, in progress). the lady is telling me one might get cancelled because it was supposed to be one order per customer... has anyone experienced this before?
Been telling you guys, its very random...sometimes you may get lucky sometimes you may not.  But follow the rules...1 per account.  Sometimes they cancel both orders or may even blacklist you from ordering from them.  It happens.

Iam glad i was able to cop a pair of the AF1 "area 72" will be here 2morrow. Cant wait to rock these bad boys.
I'm a AF1 fan, but this is my first pair of Lunars, wow, they feel awesome, fit a hair on the big size compared to other Prem AF1's, but they're great...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom