NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your right it is just an Air Max Unit, not the full 180. Even though it is nearly as large as other 180 air max bags, I just assumed the other part was not exposed. After everyone calling them that all weekend long, I was confident. HOH, Footlocker, Nike Town, people lined up at 4 am to buy them. It's been a long busy weekend, but here is your e-kudos for the correction.

Kudos for looking it up.

No bad news here, I love the pair of Air Force Max, and the Barkley Posites (I refuse to call them Chuck Posites what a stupid name) I picked up.

View media item 274554

Cleaaan

JUST COPPED THE AIR FORCE MAX LOCALLY HERE IN HOUSTON FOR $200.00. CITY IS TOO FLOODED WITH EVERYONE TRYING TO RESELL THE KICKS TO EACH OTHER :lol: . I ORGINALLY THOUGHT THE BARKLEY'S WERE THE BEST OF THE PACK BUT AFTER VIEWING IN PERSON, I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE AIR FORCE MAX'S ARE THE BEST OF THE PACK AND WILL BE THE ONES SOUGHT AFTER IN THE FUTURE. A LOT LESS PAIRS THAN THE BARKLEYS AS WELL.

View media item 274749
NOW I CAN SAY I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH THE COPS I WANTED THIS WEEKEND

View media item 274744.

JUST COPPED THE AIR FORCE MAX LOCALLY HERE IN HOUSTON FOR $200.00. CITY IS TOO FLOODED WITH EVERYONE TRYING TO RESELL THE KICKS TO EACH OTHER :lol: . I ORGINALLY THOUGHT THE BARKLEY'S WERE THE BEST OF THE PACK BUT AFTER VIEWING IN PERSON, I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE AIR FORCE MAX'S ARE THE BEST OF THE PACK AND WILL BE THE ONES SOUGHT AFTER IN THE FUTURE. A LOT LESS PAIRS THAN THE BARKLEYS AS WELL.

View media item 274749

View media item 274744.

Nice pickup

JUST COPPED THE AIR FORCE MAX LOCALLY HERE IN HOUSTON FOR $200.00. CITY IS TOO FLOODED WITH EVERYONE TRYING TO RESELL THE KICKS TO EACH OTHER
laugh.gif
. I ORGINALLY THOUGHT THE BARKLEY'S WERE THE BEST OF THE PACK BUT AFTER VIEWING IN PERSON, I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE AIR FORCE MAX'S ARE THE BEST OF THE PACK AND WILL BE THE ONES SOUGHT AFTER IN THE FUTURE. A LOT LESS PAIRS THAN THE BARKLEYS AS WELL.

yo where in houston are the barkleys tho ?? sorry for buggin lol
roll.gif

If as many pairs remain unsold in Houston as mentioned, hopefully some places restock online...

this same thing happened last year here in orlando. They send tons of stock to the All Star weekend spots but they will dry up here real soon. Last year they sold the all star collection the monday after the game. they also had white cement 4's and dave whites everywhere.

JUST COPPED THE AIR FORCE MAX LOCALLY HERE IN HOUSTON FOR $200.00. CITY IS TOO FLOODED WITH EVERYONE TRYING TO RESELL THE KICKS TO EACH OTHER
laugh.gif
. I ORGINALLY THOUGHT THE BARKLEY'S WERE THE BEST OF THE PACK BUT AFTER VIEWING IN PERSON, I HAVE TO SAY THAT THE AIR FORCE MAX'S ARE THE BEST OF THE PACK AND WILL BE THE ONES SOUGHT AFTER IN THE FUTURE. A LOT LESS PAIRS THAN THE BARKLEYS AS WELL.

Dang.. nice pickups. You must be broke by now tho lol

If as many pairs remain unsold in Houston as mentioned, hopefully some places restock online...

BARKLEY'S PROBABLY WILL. HOH GALLERIA AND HOH NORTHLINE STILL HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF THEM. I JUST LEFT FROM THESE SPOTS. THE AIR FORCE MAX PROBABLY WON'T. THEY ARE GHOST IN THE CITY NOW. FIRST SHOE TO SELL OUT AFTER THE ROAYL 1'S.

Your a complete ****** along with your buddy ! Your tired of ppl of using incorrect terms ? Really ? Yet he called me a hype beast for liking a kick. Keep your bored opinion to yourself. You contradict your own statement. U kill me ! LMFAO 

If you can't use "your" and "YOU'RE" correctly, then you clearly are the ******. Interesting how what I quoted didnt consist of any comment calling you a hypebeast. Learn to read before posting.

Keep an eye out for a shipping email.

I just received tracking for my barkley posites from Eastbay and Footlocker.

Last edited:
im trying to get a pair of them blazers in an 8.5. Do any of you guys know where i can locate a pair at resale, or worst case a decent resell price?

i placed my order of the AF1 on Friday and Saturday got the Barks, but I haven't received any shipping details. Just received a "We Received Your Order" e-mail. Anyone know if they ship same day ordered or pushed back due to President's day and it being the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom