NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
BARKLEY'S PROBABLY WILL. HOH GALLERIA AND HOH NORTHLINE STILL HAVE A GOOD AMOUNT OF THEM. I JUST LEFT FROM THESE SPOTS. THE AIR FORCE MAX PROBABLY WON'T. THEY ARE GHOST IN THE CITY NOW. FIRST SHOE TO SELL OUT AFTER THE ROAYL 1'S.
Memphis speaks the truth, just left HoH galleria, barkleys still in stock, I was able to cop a couple more pairs & got my royals off Craigslist for $180
smokin.gif
 & my force max for 160
nthat.gif
  the custom area 72 socks are fire also along with the SnapBack 

Memphis speaks the truth, just left HoH galleria, barkleys still in stock, I was able to cop a couple more pairs & got my royals off Craigslist for $180:smokin  & my force max for 160:nthat:   the custom area 72 socks are fire also along with the SnapBack 

damn so the air force maxes are really all sold out in houston? :frown:

No eastbay shipping update yet... The woman I spoke to said they should ship out today :nerd:

just left HOH Galleria Houston, still had sizes in the Barkleyposites, LunarAF1, and other Galaxy/Raygun gear...

Struck out on the Force Max as well.

I don't know if I posted here, but I did find a flaw in Eastbay, Footlocker, Finishline, and Footactions "Add to cart button" PLEASE DO NOT BLOW UP MY INBOX IT HAS ALREADY BEEN BLOWN UP AND KEEPS GETTING BLOWN UP.

The thing about the flaw it's something they can't fix so it will always be there. Let me run it a few more times and then I will share it. 
Now I don't get this logic at all. If it is a flaw that can't be fixed then share it. If it doesn't work then we are al in the same boat as before you shared this "flaw", still clicking 1000 times to try and get a pair of kicks. I don;t see how telling us before you. " run it afew more times" will hurt anything. I know or at least think that you are trying to help, but if you didn't want your Inbox to be blown up you should have probably waited on sharing this useless information until you found out if it worked.

Now if you would have said I want to try it a few more times to secure the pairs I want to not risk losing out becuase everybody knows the flaw, then I would have totally understand that. IMHO you should share it. If it works you get mad props from us all and if it doesn't it's, "damn nice try, now back to our old technique". No biggie dude.

Now I don't get this logic at all. If it is a flaw that can't be fixed then share it. If it doesn't work then we are al in the same boat as before you shared this "flaw", still clicking 1000 times to try and get a pair of kicks. I don;t see how telling us before you. " run it afew more times" will hurt anything. I know or at least think that you are trying to help, but if you didn't want your Inbox to be blown up you should have probably waited on sharing this useless information until you found out if it worked.

Now if you would have said I want to try it a few more times to secure the pairs I want to not risk losing out becuase everybody knows the flaw, then I would have totally understand that. IMHO you should share it. If it works you get mad props from us all and if it doesn't it's, "damn nice try, now back to our old technique". No biggie dude.
Well obviously using it greatly lessens the chances of others. Besides the fact I RARELY use Eastbay...etc, I usually cop NDC or in store so quite frankly it's not like I'm holding out on you guys. The flaw is there and can be used easily, but before I tell everyone I want to make sure it works so that way when I tell people how to do it and in the event it doesn't work I don't want fingers pointed at me. I don't want my inbox full of "Because of your way I didn't get my pair waaah waaah waaah" 

Plus the fact of the matter is you have 17 posts, and I really like your method of trying to get me to tell you, but it's not gunna happen this is the first time I'm seeing you post. What have you done for the NT community? 

amazing that wellgosh is shipping from GB and they did overnight shipping that will be here tomorrow for the air maxes

Well obviously using it greatly lessens the chances of others. Besides the fact I RARELY use Eastbay...etc, I usually cop NDC or in store so quite frankly it's not like I'm holding out on you guys. The flaw is there and can be used easily, but before I tell everyone I want to make sure it works so that way when I tell people how to do it and in the event it doesn't work I don't want fingers pointed at me. I don't want my inbox full of "Because of your way I didn't get my pair waaah waaah waaah" 

Plus the fact of the matter is you have 17 posts, and I really like your method of trying to get me to tell you, but it's not gunna happen this is the first time I'm seeing you post. What have you done for the NT community? 

I get what you're saying, but I've been a member since 06 and all my posts and creds got erased during the "merge". I don't think his post count is relevant to the argument, though. I think you could have worded your original post a bit better, so that you wouldn't have a flooded inbox. Nonetheless, I'm curious as to what this "flaw" is. Hopefully, you share in the future. Maybe, not to EVERYBODY. Just a select few haha.

I get what you're saying, but I've been a member since 06 and all my posts and creds got erased during the "merge". I don't think his post count is relevant to the argument, though. I think you could have worded your original post a bit better, so that you wouldn't have a flooded inbox. Nonetheless, I'm curious as to what this "flaw" is. Hopefully, you share in the future. Maybe, not to EVERYBODY. Just a select few haha.
No, everybody will know it. A select few talks you know what I mean. So it will get around, I just don't want to be blamed if people strike out. Thats why I'm trying to cover all areas and make sure it works. 

Nike must have sent all the shoes to Houston because here in Atlanta every store got maybe 1 size run.

People are already crying over not getting pairs, neither you nor I can be the blame of no one not getting any. It is literally a CLICKING competition on all of these sites. You lost me again, what is the fact of the matter that I have 17 posts? I'm sorry when I joined I didn't see the "click here" to add 924 post to your account. Obviously you didn't start off like the rest of us at 0 post sooooo "null and void".

My only method (contribution) was for you to put up or shut up, cause if I am not mistaken you haven mention a few times about wanting to try it out first. The smartest thing to to have done, would have been to have kept my mouth closed until I found out if it really worked or not, but I have only 17 well now 18 post to your 924 so what do I really know.
mean.gif

Good information is good information no matter the source or the "post count" that's a stupid argument or point. It's like a **** measuring competition; I have more post than you so whatever you say it holds no merit.

No, everybody will know it. A select few talks you know what I mean. So it will get around, I just don't want to be blamed if people strike out. Thats why I'm trying to cover all areas and make sure it works. 
Before this takes a wrong turn or anything, I am not trying to get into a back and forth or start anything. Like njavier03 mention, the orginal could have been worded better or not mentioned, but I like everyone else will be waiting for that information if and when you find out that it works.

My order status for Barkley posites just changed from "Submitted" to "In progress". Expecting a shipping email within the next 12 hours!

I'm stoked, I got someone locally to trade my Air Force Max for there barkley posites area 72!!!

Last edited:
People are already crying over not getting pairs, neither you nor I can be the blame of no one not getting any. It is literally a CLICKING competition on all of these sites. You lost me again, what is the fact of the matter that I have 17 posts? I'm sorry when I joined I didn't see the "click here" to add 924 post to your account. Obviously you didn't start off like the rest of us at 0 post sooooo "null and void".

My only method (contribution) was for you to put up or shut up, cause if I am not mistaken you haven mention a few times about wanting to try it out first. The smartest thing to to have done, would have been to have kept my mouth closed until I found out if it really worked or not, but I have only 17 well now 18 post to your 924 so what do I really know.
mean.gif

Good information is good information no matter the source or the "post count" that's a stupid argument or point. It's like a **** measuring competition; I have more post than you so whatever you say it holds no merit.
The thirst is insane. 

I did start at 0 posts, and I will make sure you never know how to use the flaw. Even if it was a **** measuring competition, I'd have you beat in that as well. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom