NT 2020 Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up - why have the questionnaires been sent this far out into December? That should’ve been done a week or two ago minimum.
They have been sent now. Can't go back in time and send em sooner.
Next year we try and get this together sooner like in previous years.

Hold up - why have the questionnaires been sent this far out into December? That should’ve been done a week or two ago minimum.

just a heads up, most post office’s across the country are facing big time delays - I know here in Cleveland, it’s about 5-7 days backlogged.

So folks need to be aware that the window for shipping items out and being received by Christmas is closing fast.

We weren’t going to do one at all due to Covid - have you been part of these in the past? If so, you know I send them in October every year.

Wait you aren’t even participating and you came on to just say this?

Just got my secret santa, def. very vague. I'm about to just hit the person up and ask. We need to do better with details.

Just got my secret santa, def. very vague. I'm about to just hit the person up and ask. We need to do better with details.

facts, at least add links of stuff you want so we can get a idea. Read my email confused lol

Apologies in advance to my Elf - realistically, their gifts will not arrive until the 1st week of January, the earliest |l I placed orders for their gifts this morning but from the time to receive and then send internationally, it will take a bit of time.

Gifts ordered.

California should receive a package by January 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom