NT 2020 Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with the comments about sending links - I didn’t do that this time around but I hope I was specific enough for my Santa.

My Elf has 2 packages coming: One was sent today and one is in process. Hope they both arrive before Christmas!

Thanks for putting this together again アミーゴ アミーゴ ! :nthat: 🎅🏻

Apologies in advance to my Elf - realistically, their gifts will not arrive until the 1st week of January, the earliest |l I placed orders for their gifts this morning but from the time to receive and then send internationally, it will take a bit of time.

Im in the same boat.
I made the order but realistically they’re getting it after Christmas

Ordered a few things this morning for my elf...one will be there on the 24th of Dec...the other prob won't be there until after christmas. Still might grab some other odds and ends too to ship out

To my elf in CT your gifts have been ordered 2 things should arrive by Thursday and the other thing prob after Christmas!

I think I provide the most detailed NT Secret Santa questionnaire ever..if you know you know 😂

if im your SS and you're having trouble hit me up i can help you

someone who posted on this page shipped your package lol you live 10 miles from me (LA) should be there soon

To my elf, just ordered should be on the way around Tuesday. Just know it was a bit tough but I tried, hope you and your furbaby enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom