NT 2K11 Sim League (Week 2 Games Up: Schedule Your Games With Your Opponents)

Please get in contact with folks so you can schedule times to play. Games must be completed to move onto next game.

League Page: http://community.2ksports...ague/index.cfm?l=1017876

Users, please check in with your opponents to set up times to play. We want to finish this league. People that didn't make it want to say that we won't finish. Well I will make sure we do. Check in on this thread frequently (I will post it in my SIG), check in with your opponents, and if you haven't already added everyone else, please do. Even if it means cleaning out your friends list. This will be fun.

The League Website: http://community.2ksports...ague/index.cfm?l=1017876

If you haven't done so already, link your GamerTag to your 2K Profile. Makes things easier.

2 games per week. Don't think that is much to ask for. If you are going out of town, etc, let someone know. Don't just disappear.

Have fun, and stay sim. If you have an issue with another use, please speak to me or MorningStarr777.

[table][tr][td]NT Username[/td] [td]GamerTag[/td] [td]Team[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DCAllAmerican[/td] [td]DCAllAmerican[/td] [td]Hawks[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CaponeCartels[/td] [td]Manos de Radar[/td] [td]Wizards[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jay02[/td] [td]JEhlers02[/td] [td]Thunder[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BallinSam23[/td] [td]SoledOut23[/td] [td]Pacers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MorningStar777[/td] [td]Romebe[/td] [td]Bulls[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DBAR40[/td] [td]DBAR40[/td] [td]Celtics[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blazers21NTNP[/td] [td]Sealy21Garnett[/td] [td]Nuggets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CHRISblazinNJ[/td] [td]CHRISblazinNJ[/td] [td]Lakers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]whatslosinlike[/td] [td]o iNSaYNe o[/td] [td]Blazers[/td] [/tr][/table]

Please get in contact with folks so you can schedule times to play. Games must be completed to move onto next game.

League Page: http://community.2ksports...ague/index.cfm?l=1017876

Users, please check in with your opponents to set up times to play. We want to finish this league. People that didn't make it want to say that we won't finish. Well I will make sure we do. Check in on this thread frequently (I will post it in my SIG), check in with your opponents, and if you haven't already added everyone else, please do. Even if it means cleaning out your friends list. This will be fun.

The League Website: http://community.2ksports...ague/index.cfm?l=1017876

If you haven't done so already, link your GamerTag to your 2K Profile. Makes things easier.

2 games per week. Don't think that is much to ask for. If you are going out of town, etc, let someone know. Don't just disappear.

Have fun, and stay sim. If you have an issue with another use, please speak to me or MorningStarr777.

[table][tr][td]NT Username[/td] [td]GamerTag[/td] [td]Team[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DCAllAmerican[/td] [td]DCAllAmerican[/td] [td]Hawks[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CaponeCartels[/td] [td]Manos de Radar[/td] [td]Wizards[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jay02[/td] [td]JEhlers02[/td] [td]Thunder[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BallinSam23[/td] [td]SoledOut23[/td] [td]Pacers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]MorningStar777[/td] [td]Romebe[/td] [td]Bulls[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DBAR40[/td] [td]DBAR40[/td] [td]Celtics[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blazers21NTNP[/td] [td]Sealy21Garnett[/td] [td]Nuggets[/td] [/tr][tr][td]CHRISblazinNJ[/td] [td]CHRISblazinNJ[/td] [td]Lakers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]whatslosinlike[/td] [td]o iNSaYNe o[/td] [td]Blazers[/td] [/tr][/table]

these things never work out though
ohwell.gif

I was just about to ask about a 2k league.

Football season is over and NBA is goin so I feel that we could get more interest for more teams. Should definitely be a draft too like we always do it.

If not ill take the Warriors I guess.

Football season is over and NBA is goin so I feel that we could get more interest for more teams. Should definitely be a draft too like we always do it.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Are you on 360?

I hate Draft. I like real teams.

If you want to be screened I am online now.

Are you on 360?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Are you on 360?

Yea, not by it at the moment though. Maybe later if not then tommorow for sure.
GT: JEhlers02 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Are you on 360?

Yea, not by it at the moment though. Maybe later if not then tommorow for sure.
GT: JEhlers02 

Back
Top Bottom