NT 2K11 Sim League (Week 2 Games Up: Schedule Your Games With Your Opponents)

I'm down.  Been waitin for this since the SIM league I was in that Cragmatic created fizzled out.

I claim the Blazers

GT:tongue:latinumxtrick

I'm down.  Been waitin for this since the SIM league I was in that Cragmatic created fizzled out.

I claim the Blazers

GT:tongue:latinumxtrick

i'm down for some sim ball on 360. if i need to be screened let me know i'll play now

GT: soledout23

what teams are available?

i'm down for some sim ball on 360. if i need to be screened let me know i'll play now

GT: soledout23

what teams are available?

i'm down. been playing in sim leagues since 2k8. I'll take Boston

GT: o iNSaYNe o

i'm down. been playing in sim leagues since 2k8. I'll take Boston

GT: o iNSaYNe o

Anybody trying to play right now? I'm online, invite me to custom

xbox 360 GT:tongue:LATINUMXTRICK

Anybody trying to play right now? I'm online, invite me to custom

xbox 360 GT:tongue:LATINUMXTRICK

[table][tr][td]NT Username[/td] [td]GamerTag[/td] [td]Team[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DJKaos23[/td] [td]DJKaos23[/td] [td]Clippers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FreshKRN[/td] [td]Black Mamba 91[/td] [td]Knicks[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DCAllAmerican[/td] [td]DCAllAmerican[/td] [td]Hawks[/td] [/tr][/table]
So far so good.

[table][tr][td]NT Username[/td] [td]GamerTag[/td] [td]Team[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DJKaos23[/td] [td]DJKaos23[/td] [td]Clippers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]FreshKRN[/td] [td]Black Mamba 91[/td] [td]Knicks[/td] [/tr][tr][td]DCAllAmerican[/td] [td]DCAllAmerican[/td] [td]Hawks[/td] [/tr][/table]
So far so good.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

Gt : magic don quan

I call the magic
Was it you that constantly dribbled the ball to the off ball defender allowing your player to get open? Did that mess every play. Mess it is.

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

Gt : magic don quan

I call the magic
Was it you that constantly dribbled the ball to the off ball defender allowing your player to get open? Did that mess every play. Mess it is.

Back
Top Bottom