NT 5 Speed/Standard Car Drivers

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

hmm i don't remember if your leg is suppose to hurt the first time. i'm sure you might feel more tense cause ur leg is not used to it? it definately gives your leg a work out though. after you drive for a while, try to press the brake pedal w/ ur left leg...it'll be fun.

also it'll take you a couple months of self trial and error to get it down. take your time, whoever says they mastered driving stick in an hour is LYING. you can learn of it in an hour but you can't beat years of experience.
best worded post ive seen in this thread, s-chassis drivers know how it's done
pimp.gif

i can't add anything to what he said haha, besides that yeah, it'll be mega, MEGA fun when you get it down
happy.gif

I've been driving about a week now. I must say give people some space and don't tailgate behind them.

Anyways, I came upon a hill with a red light luckily it was at night when there was nobody around. Long story short I did a burnout. Is the e-brake method themost effective on hills?

^ if i'm REALLY nervous. i do the e-brake. (driving a bullitt that belongs to your father kinda gets to you. haha) other than that confidence is key.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by seniosoul

heel-toe
I doubt he's taking corners at 50 trying to keep his rpm's high...
Trust me I already tried to heel-toe downshift
laugh.gif
butI've been cruising around. I know for one thing I single clutched downshifted when I was approaching a turn.�
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom