NT Advice

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Nt okay im 16 and In know this is not the best place for girl advice but every party I goto I run into the same problem. How do I hookup with a girl without being to forceful(some of my friends just start grabbing or feeling), and not being awkward? What should I say to give a girl an idea and what signs should I look for? The reason im asking is because I dont want to be seen as a guy who rapes girls to hook up with them or a
concentrate other things like school or your future (girls will flock to you
wink.gif
)
get a job, get fly as you can and chill (works for low self-esteem'ers)

if you're ugly and just socially awkward, get some money together and pay for it....
ohwell.gif

bottom line is woman are unpredictable, you win some, you lose some
 but for the most part people that spend more time worrying about bagging than getting out there
usually fail horribly and end up being rapist and pedos....

worry about getting paper and your weight up, women will whiz around you like mosquitoes bro, they can smell a fresh life to f' up
laugh.gif

Nt okay im 16 and In know this is not the best place for girl advice but every party I goto I run into the same problem. How do I hookup with a girl without being to forceful(some of my friends just start grabbing or feeling), and not being awkward? What should I say to give a girl an idea and what signs should I look for? The reason im asking is because I dont want to be seen as a guy who rapes girls to hook up with them or a
wink.gif
)
get a job, get fly as you can and chill (works for low self-esteem'ers)

if you're ugly and just socially awkward, get some money together and pay for it....
ohwell.gif

but for the most part people that spend more time worrying about bagging than getting out there

worry about getting paper and your weight up, women will whiz around you like mosquitoes bro, they can smell a fresh life to f' up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

wink.gif
)
get a job, get fly as you can and chill
(works for low self-esteem'ers)

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
You dudes need to learn this one rule and one rule only, you'll always lose money chasing woman but you'll never lose woman chasing money

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

wink.gif
)
get a job, get fly as you can and chill
(works for low self-esteem'ers)

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
You dudes need to learn this one rule and one rule only, you'll always lose money chasing woman but you'll never lose woman chasing money

If your funny it's a plus. I'd go with the "friend plan" Some the the cutest girl have the most insecurities. Be-friend them....learn their deepest insecurities and use that as a way to propel you. Also liquor helps.... *kanye shrug*

If your funny it's a plus. I'd go with the "friend plan" Some the the cutest girl have the most insecurities. Be-friend them....learn their deepest insecurities and use that as a way to propel you. Also liquor helps.... *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Only a rapist would ask how to not rape. Get some help b.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

as for your situation OP, just be yourself man you'll be smashing sooner than later

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Only a rapist would ask how to not rape. Get some help b.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

as for your situation OP, just be yourself man you'll be smashing sooner than later

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Im saying rape cause girls in my school said my friend who I thought was good at spitting game, forced them to hookup with them

rape & getting what you want>>>>>> "Spitting Game", getting played, going home, loading up the cpu and fappin forever alone to eve madison
indifferent.gif

x2

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Im saying rape cause girls in my school said my friend who I thought was good at spitting game, forced them to hookup with them

rape & getting what you want>>>>>> "Spitting Game", getting played, going home, loading up the cpu and fappin forever alone to eve madison
indifferent.gif

x2

Back
Top Bottom