NT, AGE CHECK. Vol Damn am i too old to be in here?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

45 and your still embarrased about buying condoms?
laugh.gif
 J/P Batman

im 22

Just turned 29.  For all y'all saying 30 is old cut it out, lol. I can't lie, some days I feel old coming on to this site with some of the topics and questions asked in the general forum
30t6p3b.gif
. You would think at my age, my better judgement would tell me to just stay in the retro forum and JB forum. Ahhh, general is such a guilty pleasure lol.

Just turned 29.  For all y'all saying 30 is old cut it out, lol. I can't lie, some days I feel old coming on to this site with some of the topics and questions asked in the general forum
30t6p3b.gif
. You would think at my age, my better judgement would tell me to just stay in the retro forum and JB forum. Ahhh, general is such a guilty pleasure lol.

Originally Posted by beh235

30t6p3b.gif
hahahaha like dirty said earlier.  NT general  can help us relate to the younger dudes and keep us up to date with "whats hot in the streets"

30t6p3b.gif
hahahaha like dirty said earlier.  NT general  can help us relate to the younger dudes and keep us up to date with "whats hot in the streets"

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

30t6p3b.gif

^ What's hot in the street withe the young dudes makes me cry inside lol

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

30t6p3b.gif

^ What's hot in the street withe the young dudes makes me cry inside lol

27.....theres still quite a few older heads still on this site...

NT fam till i die!

Back
Top Bottom