NT All Time MLB Re-Draft vol: Voting is Open

I caught him online once, told him about this draft, and he jumped at it.

Kev, I can't get. :smh: He'd be all over this joint in the old days. :lol:

:lol: he writes for Cleveland now full time or something right? Couldn't even get him to follow me back on Twitter :lol::smh:

:pimp: my guy.

Whoaaaaa!!!

A Proshares sighting?!?!?

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

In the flesh! Only for you guys and this draft :lol: just a quick glance and it seems like 90% of the threads have gone to **** with trolls. Plus, this new host site is terrible :lol:

I hope all is well with y'all :pimp:

Sorry. Just saw this thread. And the stupid notifications got everything mixed. But give me the swag gawd Kenneth Griffey Jr

aebgmbcaxxz8tzlqjkej.gif

Griffey+pile.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, so I wrestled with this one for a little bit, and I know it might be a little controversial. There are some obvious names out there that I'm forgoing (not gonna name drop, but we know who they are).

Give me Pedro Martinez. The gawd. :pimp:

IMG_2984.JPG

Yes, I know there've been guys with more longevity. But this man put up quite possibly the greatest pitching season of all time.

IMG_2983.jpg

No pitcher in history has ever put up a higher fWAR in a season than Pedro in '99. And he followed it up the next year in 2000 with a 1.74 ERA. At the height of offense. Yes, there've been guys who've had more elite seasons. This selection is based on his peak, and Pedro's peak was undeniable. We might never see anything like '99/'00 Pedro again. And yes, I love the guy and I'm a little biased, sue me. :lol:

Man I'll prolly just pick Angels players lmao. Those players were everything to me growing up :rofl:

I feel like I could fake a solid team in this draft.. also feel like I could fake a solid soccer team

Back
Top Bottom