NT anyone ever run over an animal? Vol. Roadkill

Lol I know its messed up to say but if I see a squirell crossing the road...ima try and hit it! Smh lol.
Id never hit a cat, dog, ect intentionally. But, if I see a rodent, I'm gunnin' for it. Hahaha

My buddy ran over a possum once. Was gross.

Unfortunately yes I have...
frown.gif

I've run over a possum, at least two squirrels, and a female deer.

I didn't literally run over the deer, on the contrary it flipped head over tail some 30 feet in the air.

Nope, not really. I think I hit a kitten one time around midnight while I was rushing home after spending some time at a friend's place. Tried to avoid it by making it pass between my wheels, but I still heard a thud. Oh well.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

One day I was driving to work on the 101, there was heavy traffic that day I wondered why as I creped up I seen guts on the pavement then I seen half a pitbulls top half and a few feet away its other half with guts all over the place I don't know.how.it got.on the freeway
sick.gif

On bicycle to Venice Beach & ran over a goose whose head was down with it's neck on the floor.... he was asking for it, so i run over the neck & it survived
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
I'm 180 lbs

hit this turkey/fowl looking bird crossing the highway in upstate NY. Steel bumper right to the head at 60 mph. At least it was quick but homey was def not about that pedestrian life. Def felt bad though.

No, but I was dropping my bother off at school several years back, and an escalade in front of me ran over baby ducks crossing the 
road behind their mother. like 4 our of the 7 had been squashed into the ground...so sad
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Seen a deer get rocked by a truck on the highway once , absolute explosion on impact .

Was a passenger in a car that hit a deer in the poconos , felt like We hit a wall

Nope.  But I wouldn't give a damb as long as my car wasn't damaged.  Sorry, I have no love for animals let alone wild ones.

Ran over a cat late at night.

Went back to see if it was injured, but it was gone.

The little thing did a surprising amount of damage to my car.

dropped my GF off at her house.. im going about 35, 40mph tops, i look down for a second to change a CD, look back up, and i swear  this lil burglar lookin raccoon was crossing the street.. i tried to brake but it was too late.. lil dude trough his paws up in the air wiith his face like "RUH-ROH!" right before i took him out.. feltbadman 
ohwell.gif

i didnt have the guts to get out and look.. just kept going like nothing happened.. 

i swear dude looked exactly like this but with his paws in the air.. 

fb635871e446b729d69b2575feec6af3603729d.jpg

pretty funny really, but still sad.
tired.gif

I've never hit an animal while driving and those squirrels are everywhere around here.

Back
Top Bottom