NT.. Are these kids gunna do IT.. Please OPEN

Damn son I'd dip already what you still doing at home?
They probably know where you live already.
R.I.P.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Guns, hitlists, and drugs was a normal thing back in my HS days.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I remember when Gunman came to SJU (St. John's University) - a couple weeks after V-tech. My Goodness it was incredibly frightening

x2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My School Was 8 Floors...The GD's would pull the fire alarm atleast twice a month...They would then play "point em out knock em out" in the stairways
laugh.gif

Seen Some Kid Get His Head Busted On The Railing
sick.gif

Always The Lame Mexican Kids Tho That Got Stomped On, The Ones who Spoke No english
laugh.gif
tired.gif

They Aint Never Messed With Us Ricans tho always would say " Aww We Dont #### with yall Rican N_'s, Yall pull out a shank on our $%%"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh Yeah.....R.I.P OP

to be honest, if this happened at my high school, i'd be chilling at the crib for a good week and a half with a valid excuse. 
laugh.gif
straight ferris bueller status, driving around the city with my boys and living it up.

Originally Posted by ChiTownRivera07

x2
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My School Was 8 Floors...The GD's would pull the fire alarm atleast twice a month...They would then play "point em out knock em out" in the stairways
laugh.gif

Seen Some Kid Get His Head Busted On The Railing
sick.gif

Always The Lame Mexican Kids Tho That Got Stomped On, The Ones who Spoke No english
laugh.gif
tired.gif

They Aint Never Messed With Us Ricans tho always would say " Aww We Dont #### with yall Rican N_'s, Yall pull out a shank on our $%%"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh Yeah.....R.I.P OP

7 - 4 - 14
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by copped

duck tales...

dude is way too happy to be on some dudes hit list..

your a lame and a clown for coming in here trying to get some e-fame...
Exactly.

Y'all NT #*!#@# stay being gullible.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Maybe he had a threat at the school or maybe he didn't...if the details ain't fabricated, they've probably been "puffed up".
grin.gif

SMH
Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Los Osos High School in Rancho Cucamonga,CA
Thanks,Ima go out there tomorrow. Ima goo see wassup and see if I findanything suspicious, I might drive by since IM headed in that direction.
Fam been playing too much COD. You gonna take 'em down with your PS3 controller bro?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by badjustin

use last stand as your perk
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But yea OP....DuckTales...
I'd be damned if I even suspected that I had valuable intel that the enemy would be launching an attack and I wouldn't use it to my advantage to STAY THE $+$$ HOME...
RIP

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by KIDFLY SniperElite007

Los Osos High School in Rancho Cucamonga,CA

indifferent.gif

aint nothing going to happen, that school is soft as hell, i doubt a burb kid will do something as stupid there

laugh.gif

Off-topic
Yo, who is that person who gets dropped off in a yellow lambo every morning?
nerd.gif
Is it a girl
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

honestly this has been going on way to much, i never wanna get caught off guard at the mall,school, restaurant etc so Im always strap. some dumb #@%$ wanna get crazy i got something for that !!@.
Military training so I know what I'm doing. Im not some ****** trying to show off my piece or look all tough n #!$+. I just wanna be able to protect my love ones ya feel me.

Back
Top Bottom