NT Art Lovers: The Next European Monet Vol. Painting Ain't A Thang

Young Kieron definitely has the potential... so what do you think?
Link to article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/dec/29/boy-paints-like-old-master#

kieron-williamson5.jpg

article-1203226-05E4786C000005DC-57_634x386.jpg

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

JaMarcus Russell was the #1 overall draft pick in 2007.

Did you even open the link? The kid is 7 years old and OP posted his worst work in my opinion.

An dee: Should have seen that one coming
eyes.gif

Trey: You're right, it wasn't his best work, I wanted to link the images on the article but couldn't find a direct image link from google imageshence using those "poor excuses" of art.

Nevertheless, just wanted some thoughts that's all. Thought he can mature and also widen his elements in light watercolor/stencil from his feel of paintingbackground that's all.

*Kanye West Decked out in Pastelle x Louis Vuitton Shrug*

Those two are nothing spectacular but I like some of his work, hopefully he survives in the art world long enough to show his true potential.

To compare here is a Picasso at age 14.
primeracomunion.jpg

^ That's true, I just think it's a relief the parents are necessarily "forcing" their child to go full throttle on even starting a line foran exclusive art exhibit. But if somehow, he's able to appreciate and satisfy his curiosity more and more, with each and every painting anything ispossible. I guess you can say it's refreshing in that sense and I wish I had a penchant for such talent.

Back
Top Bottom