#NT ATL Labor Day Weekend Summit

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Why is this !%%+ not downtown? The damn game is downtown

It is downtown. Right down the street from Philips arena and the Dome
oh....ok
laugh.gif

damn sounds nice wish i could make it ill try still yall should meet up at the og shoe spot walters

Originally Posted by LDJ

damn sounds nice wish i could make it ill try still yall should meet up at the og shoe spot walters

That ain't too far from the bar, you wanna hit it up before the summit? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

mad.gif
 I wish I could come down there, was going to for labor day but I have something scheduled. Atlanta got some bad females.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by LDJ

That ain't too far from the bar, you wanna hit it up before the summit? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

im in la cali and iuno if i can make it buy i should my son is at morehouse so i could /should visit see how he doing

Originally Posted by Addicted To Exclusives

Yo i'm gonna be in town for the Dom Kennedy show at the Loft that night. Definitely going to try and show love, pop a lil bub at Stats

Dom has a show that night? 
tired.gif

Im gon try to fall through. yall should register for the day party at Luckie Lounge. Its free and down the street from Stats.

Originally Posted by Jdubb1914

Im gon try to fall through. yall should register for the day party at Luckie Lounge. Its free and down the street from Stats.

I ain't 21 tho 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

im there im trying to go to the UGA vs Boise game doe if i cant ill come by no doubt

Ya gots ta get me a ticket too cuz!!
NT, FWM we prolly performing somewhere 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

My go to spot for kicks when I was living in Atlanta.
pimp.gif

Atlanta got some bad females.
 Yep.
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

can we get a confirmation list on who coming? i think we gotta make reservations, cuz im sure that joint will be packed for the game... 

my friend lived down the street from there...

we got lit at the open bar there for her graduation
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom