***NT Awards Coming! (UPDATE PAGE 24 ) -- We need your Imput NT***

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

OGBJ for funniest NTer.

hands down.

QFT. But how many different catergories? It'd be pretty cool but probably mad difficult. Organization is key.

Word. hopefully we can have a good 20 solid categories by the close of this thread. I was thinkin bout 10-15 but there is a lot of us and a lot to chose from.It's gone take a few people to hold this joint down

this wont work unless one person will be willing to do all the updates and managing the thread.

- 4 nominations per category.
- You can't nominate yourself...
- 10 nominations by a different NT'ers to be qualified.

- voting polls for each category.

if someone organizes it, it will work...I would do it but I have work.

Originally Posted by seaner23

Originally Posted by Face82

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

OGBJ for funniest NTer.

hands down.

QFT. But how many different catergories? It'd be pretty cool but probably mad difficult. Organization is key.

Word. hopefully we can have a good 20 solid categories by the close of this thread. I was thinkin bout 10-15 but there is a lot of us and a lot to chose from. It's gone take a few people to hold this joint down
i'll help out. nothing better to do at work all day every day.

Like whoever spends more time in each of the other top forums should come up with like 5 categories. Like if you hang out in Sports and Training a lot you havea better idea of the type of awards that should be givin out and the nominees. What u think

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

this wont work unless one person will be willing to do all the updates and managing the thread.

This is good

So the next step after organizing the categories we'd have to make another thread getting feed back for the nominees. Then come back with the voting pollsthen finally give out the awards. Yea thats a lot, But it shall be done!!!!!

Originally Posted by seaner23

i only hang out in general, but yeah that sounds good. maybe you can get the help of a mod or two if they'd volunteer some of their time. they have alot more experience dealing with different people here.

maybe we can put a poll in each forum asking for nominations for each category...give a week or so for nominations, then we can move on to the votes.
The only forum I recognize people from are General, Music, and S&T. The others are like another planet imo

Originally Posted by Apples28

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

NTer (s) with the worst edge up: crank lucas

eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Once we figure out the categories...

We can start a thread...kinda like how the PS3 thread was being kept and updated....start by Changing the title of the thread for each categories and startnominations. First 4 people to get 10 nominations gets the spot. NT'ers can nominate up to 2 people per category. (sounds good?)

We can set a yearly date...i dunno (like thanksgiving as our yearly date for the awards to be given out?)

Got a question for the MODS/Admins though...
Is it possible for the winners to have their awards posted under their SN? Kinda like in JJB? Just a suggestion...

That's actually a good category...

Superbnish Award (most likely 2 differ in real life from they internet persona)

All in favor?

Originally Posted by potus2028

All in favor?
Kinda hard...we dont really know how NTers outside of NT unless you know the person in real life.

All in favor?
There would be way too many nominees
laugh.gif

Once we figure out the categories...

We can start a thread...kinda like how the PS3 thread was being kept and updated....start by Changing the title of the thread for each categories and start nominations. First 4 people to get 10 nominations gets the spot. NT'ers can nominate up to 2 people per category. (sounds good?)

We can set a yearly date...i dunno (like thanksgiving as our yearly date for the awards to given out?)

Got a question for the MODS/Admins though...
Is it possible for the winners to have their awards posted under their SN? Kinda like in JJB? Just a suggestion...
Sweet.

So

General
Music
S&T
Jordan....Or just sneakers period?

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Most annoying: Thytkerjobs
smh.gif

Jetpac is getting there man, a few points he makes are valid but he's starting to piss everyone off in the sports forum
laugh.gif

We put Face and Potus in charge of making up the suvery and we have a poll for every category; 4 or 5 choices for each category and we do the voting for a weekor two then post the winner at the end of it.

Whats the site for the voting poll again? Which one did they use for the presidential thing?

That's why I said 'most likely'...cuz yeah, a lot of folk is prolly different...but there's just some folk like 'nobody's like that atall'...we can all pick out a true fronter...

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

1)Funniest

2)Smartest

3)MVP

4)ROY

5)Best Female

6)Best all-around

7)Best advice

8)Post Harlot

9)Most likely 2 be banned

10)Worst