NT be honest...Magic Johnson is a terrible Commentator.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Old clip of Magic doing play by play with Marv Albert
sick.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I can't believe this.

when i was in college this dude came to do a public speaking event. i dont even remember what it was about, i went just to see the guy in person. this was at UC Irvine. The whole time hes speaking, he keeps saying how great it is to be at pauley pavillion and kept talking about the championship banners in the rafters. i guess he confused our 3 big west championship banners for ucla's 500 national championships. kept referring to us as the bruins and everything. i was embarassed for the guy. guy probably didnt even know there were other schools in the UC system. probably didnt even know there was a UC system at all.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Old clip of Magic doing play by play with Marv Albert
sick.gif
laugh.gif
-
roll.gif
at Magic's commentating,
sick.gif

-Reggie...
tired.gif

-
laugh.gif
Oldsmobile commercial, wow that thing was ugly
- Pretty nostalgic seeing that Larry/MJ Mcd's commercial

I always remember his: "Who's game is it, it's Michael Jordan's game".....but can't remember what game that was from

aepps20 wrote:
Dude hasn't improved since the Magic Hour.

roll.gif
come on bruh...dude is way better than that now.  Not better meaning good..but better.  I can remember me, my bro, and my dad watching the magic hour debut as a kid my dad's face was
grin.gif

ohwell.gif

tired.gif

sick.gif
 dude swore magic set black people back like 500 years with every ep.

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

I always remember his: "Who's game is it, it's Michael Jordan's game".....but can't remember what game that was from
when mike went off against the blazers in the 1992 finals

hes gotten a lot better though...he will always be better than reggie though but thats not saying much
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom