NT BEAT COMPETITION VOLUME 2.0 WHO IS IN ???????

DR813 wrote:
PLVN wrote:
This is the type of stuff I make when i'm intocicated...sounds decent now but I hope this #!*@ isnt just random noise :wow:l

YourWings by PLAN
pimp.gif
�That beat was hard body.�I can't say this beat is winner though because I have to�wait to hear the other beats from the other participants, but this one is gonna be hard to top.

��
as a judge i just dont think that its fair to the other participants  to comment... i would make comments but not in reference to where someone would place against  the other .. ya know? not to be an-al but it only seems right

DR813 wrote:
PLVN wrote:
This is the type of stuff I make when i'm intocicated...sounds decent now but I hope this #!*@ isnt just random noise :wow:l

YourWings by PLAN
pimp.gif
�That beat was hard body.�I can't say this beat is winner though because I have to�wait to hear the other beats from the other participants, but this one is gonna be hard to top.

��
as a judge i just dont think that its fair to the other participants  to comment... i would make comments but not in reference to where someone would place against  the other .. ya know? not to be an-al but it only seems right

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Plan ...

Lemme get a DL link to that beat please good sir ..

My speakers are begging for that beat G ...

Check inbox.

Thank you Dear Sir ...

Thank you ...

BTW

Plan Pretty Much got his so far ..

I'm just waiting to see what my son's Teflan Half and this fool time got in the oven cooking ..

Mez too
nerd.gif
( if he decides to do it )

Originally Posted by PLVN

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Plan ...

Lemme get a DL link to that beat please good sir ..

My speakers are begging for that beat G ...

Check inbox.

Thank you Dear Sir ...

Thank you ...

BTW

Plan Pretty Much got his so far ..

I'm just waiting to see what my son's Teflan Half and this fool time got in the oven cooking ..

Mez too
nerd.gif
( if he decides to do it )

werallequal wrote:
DR813 wrote:
PLVN wrote:

YourWings by PLAN
pimp.gif

��
as a judge i just dont think that�its fair to the other participants� to comment... i would make�comments but not in reference to where someone would place�against� the other .. ya know? not to be an-al but it only seems right

��
yeah you right I shouldh've waited. my bad man

werallequal wrote:
DR813 wrote:
PLVN wrote:

YourWings by PLAN
pimp.gif

��
as a judge i just dont think that�its fair to the other participants� to comment... i would make�comments but not in reference to where someone would place�against� the other .. ya know? not to be an-al but it only seems right

��
yeah you right I shouldh've waited. my bad man

DR813 wrote:
werallequal wrote:
DR813 wrote:
PLVN wrote:

YourWings by PLAN
pimp.gif

��

��
yeah you right I�shouldh've waited. my bad man

��

no probz

DR813 wrote:
werallequal wrote:
DR813 wrote:
PLVN wrote:

YourWings by PLAN
pimp.gif

��

��
yeah you right I�shouldh've waited. my bad man

��

no probz

Back
Top Bottom