NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

44998.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I will gladly take ya'll books
smile.gif

I love reading
laugh.gif
Yeah, whenever you guys who are trying to get rid of your books are ready to sell them or give them away, please, let us know.

I picked up Inside Delta Force by Eric Haney 2 weeks ago and I'm 250 pages in. Book is amazing if your into anything military.

Over the past two months I've been absolutely crushing books, all sports related

- Can I Keep My Jersey? by Paul Shirley
- Meat Market by Bruce Feldman
- Death to the BCS by Stewart Mandel
- Sweetness by Jeff Pearlman
- Basketball Junkie by Chris Herren
- Total Access by Rich Eisen
- War As They Knew It by Michael Rosenberg
- Be Ready When @*%! Goes Down by Forrest Griffin

I'm currently reading Medium Raw by Anthony Bourdain, West by West on deck after that. Not much of a fiction guy as you can tell.

Finished On The Road finally. I wish I could be as free as old Dean was. But then he was rather touched as well. Maybe freedom and insanity must co-exist. Or maybe you just need somebody to have your back like Sal had Dean's.

Now reading

400000000000000031437_s4.jpg

can i join the book club?

considering that im slow as a turtle reading, im currently reading "the hobbit"

its about what happened before LOTR. pretty good so far

The curious incident of the dog in the night.
Hoping to read the Hunger game series and the Steve Jobs Bio

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand

One of my favorite books of all time, have you read Atlas Shrugged as well? or Anthem? two other classics by the same author.

Currently reading:

200px-OmnivoresDilemma_full.jpg

This book will change (or perhaps, ruin) the way you look at food.  Ignorance is not bliss when it comes to our food system and how our food is made and grown.  An insightful and important read to say the least.

currently reading: behold a pale horse

next up: the lost symbol and chariots of the gods?

Back
Top Bottom