NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

Finished The Maze Runner. On to The Scorch Trials now.

Like it better than The Hunger Games and Divergent.

The Maze Runner is part of a series? Thought the movie looked trash, but interesting. But as an adaptation, you know how that goes. Also a big fan of series. Gonna have to check it out.

The Maze Runner is part of a series? Thought the movie looked trash, but interesting. But as an adaptation, you know how that goes. Also a big fan of series. Gonna have to check it out.
I watched the movie before I read it and liked it 

Then I read the book and hated the movie 
laugh.gif

They gutted the book for the adaptation

But yeah, its a series of 4 

I watched the movie before I read it and liked it 
Then I read the book and hated the movie :lol:
They gutted the book for the adaptation

But yeah, its a series of 4 
Yeah definitely gonna check it out. Just read that there's a prequel but it was released as the 4th book. Not sure if I wanna read the prequel first or last.

Just gettin into reading.

Recently read hyena was more of just a bunch of storys then a actuall book.

Anyone know of any good gangster, or drug dealer books?

Last edited:
In the process of reading Zero to One by Peter Thiel and Blake Masters

Most recently: Choose Yourself by James Altucher

If you're into dystopian fiction my homegirl mentioned Station Eleven being a good read. She's put me onto The Age of Miracles, Ready Player One, Gone Girl, The Book Thief.

Halfway through this. Not the best written book but I love reading biographies/autobiographies

All Quiet on the Western Front ... Just finished recently: great book about the disastrous toll of war on young men.

The Short and Tragic Life of Robert Peace... Currently reading: about 3/4 of the way through and its tough to stomach as I know the inevitable conclusion that draws near. It's a really good read and a sobering lesson on how upbringing irreparably shapes one's destiny.

I received the Gillian Flynn books from my secret santa. Can't wait to start them.

Will start again and finish my secret santa gift from last year first, The Alchemist.

Currently reading Think and Grow Rich

On my list After I finish:

Money: Master the Game by Tony Robbins
The Assassination of Fred Hampton by Jeffrey Haas
The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
Freeway Rick Ross: The untold Autobiography by Rick Ross

Back
Top Bottom