NT Book Club Vol. WDYRTD

Picked up The Wolf of Wall Street yesterday. Only on chapter 3 but liking it so far. :pimp:

Last edited:
Has anyone read House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski?

I just ordered it from Amazon and am surprised I have never heard of it. It has very good reviews and seems like it will be right up my alley (Dark, horror, fantastical, strange) Just wondering other people's thoughts/reviews.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Has anyone read House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski?

I just ordered it from Amazon and am surprised I have never heard of it. It has very good reviews and seems like it will be right up my alley (Dark, horror, fantastical, strange) Just wondering other people's thoughts/reviews.

Thanks.
I've heard cool things.

Starting the Darktower series.. Books are coming in the mail in a couple of days... I just finished Chuck Palahniuck's Choke.. He just did an AMA on Reddit yesterday..

Starting the Darktower series.. Books are coming in the mail in a couple of days... I just finished Chuck Palahniuck's Choke.. He just did an AMA on Reddit yesterday..

Let us know what you think of the ending. Everyone has a diverse opinion once they get to the finale. :lol:

Been reading " The fountainhead" by Ayn Rand. I would be done with it by now but book is thicker than Spicy J

Howard Roark is that dude though 
pimp.gif

Underrated thread...

Bra what you know about true to the game..I've read the first 2 books..I need to get the third one asap

It's losing my attention and fast.

That happened to me through certain parts. I just finished reading this like 2 weeks ago.

Also, finished reading Dark Alliance by Gary Webb. It's about the CIA's involvement with the crack explosion in the 80's. It talks about how they used Nicaraguan smugglers and dealers and about the real Rick Ross and how he started out. I enjoyed this book a lot.

Has anybody read the Divergent books? I just started reading that this week. The Steve Jobs biography is something I've been wanting to read and I finally got around to it too.

That happened to me through certain parts. I just finished reading this like 2 weeks ago.

Also, finished reading Dark Alliance by Gary Webb. It's about the CIA's involvement with the crack explosion in the 80's. It talks about how they used Nicaraguan smugglers and dealers and about the real Rick Ross and how he started out. I enjoyed this book a lot.

Has anybody read the Divergent books? I just started reading that this week. The Steve Jobs biography is something I've been wanting to read and I finally got around to it too.

I read the first Divergent book, i thought it was a good read kept me engaged and had me wondering what would happen at the end of every chapter almost.

Started on Phil Jackso's "Eleven RIngs" and ordered "So A Buddha Walks into a Bar"

I heard the art of motorcycle maintenance was good.. My martial arts homie tried to get me to read it, but I've been slacking. To much other stuff to read.. But from what I heard it something I need to read since I'm trying to live a more zen like lifestyle.

Back
Top Bottom