NT Brethren...Would you save her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, but I would def be hittin Christina a few times a day. Or follow the Nick Cannon formula

1. "Publicly" wife christina for a few months
2. OD broads see you're a really nice guy
3. Break up
4. Profit

But then again you can do this with a regular chick and not a *+@#
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

cant save her but she can be my baby momma
pimp.gif

You'd impregnate a chick who you wouldn't even make your significant other? Am I the only one that sees something wrong with this statement?

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

theres badder regular females lol

But how do you know their "history" is any better then the ones OP is talking about? Serious question, are you saying a "regular" female's past is ok if they are just as attractive as long as they arent "industry famous?" 

Let's put it this way, if I can google her name and see half naked or naked pics/videos of her online, I probably wouldn't wife.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Everyone on here says no but chicks like that get cuffed/wifed/saved every day.

remember this is the site where everyone is gonna marry a chick with little to no past

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Everyone on here says no but chicks like that get cuffed/wifed/saved every day.

#troof.

yall dont understand that these women will get SOPPED UP w/ the swiftness.

theyr'e GREAT LOOKING WOMEN... and you can be good in this world if you're a beautiful woman.

you dont need ANY TALENT, ANY PERSONALITY, ANY BRAIN....

you can GET PAID to be beautiful.

sorry for all the caps, but i really meant this, fambs.

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Originally Posted by capone125

How many bodies we talkin here? If you really like a girl you'll look past her past.

Less than Jasmine Cashmere but more than more than Mya.

Maybe she held down a good team or 2 in the past like Phil Jackson.

Say...7 - 13 industry peers.

Shorty used to catch bodies like Rambo either a a result of "sexual liberation" or young girl naivety. But shes really a downazz go getter, with a good head on her shoulders, who can bring something to table like CoCo...plus y'all connect real well on a sexual and personal level.

Y'all goin?
Is that you Wiz Khalifa??? STOP TRYING TO RATIONALIZE HOEING. 

"Some N's save ho's, I'm not that heroic"- J. Cole

To the people asking how do you know the regular chick you end up wifing isn't as big of a ho as these industry chicks, the answer is simple. You don't know. But if a regular girl says she had sex with 1 guy for every 5 that she actually has, the same goes for an industry chick. For example, if the rumor is that Coco let 10 rappers hit it, in reality she probably let 20 rappers hit it. And you know how rappers treat their women so it's not like she laid in bed and cuddled after. Dudes that hit it probably ran train and hit her with the bukake

I guess I'll take the more sensible approach. Would I? Maybe, if I was in the situation where I was feeling her and it felt right, and it was a REAL relationship, sure. Who are we to judge and say who does and doesn't deserve a second chance at things. People do change. What good are we as people if we stay the same mentally our whole lives?

Nah, never have and never will. I'll be at your local highschool picking up seniors before I put my stamp on a tramp. I'll date one and just have fun though for sure. I wouldn't wife a chick that is consistently in videos either. I've dated and known a few and they aren't exactly the most "intelligent" of women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom