Nt bros.. Broke up with my girl today

mjgreatxii

Banned
Rather she broke up with me..

I got too controlling, and she was tired of it..

Sad as a ************ right now... been shedding tears, and thinking crazy thoughts.
it had been 3 years.. and i was planning on asking her to marry me soon..

need some support..

Help me out fam..... :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Rather she broke up with me..
I got too controlling, and she was tired of it..
Sad as a ************ right now... been shedding tears, and thinking crazy thoughts.
it had been 3 years.. and i was planning on asking her to marry me soon..
need some support..
Help me out fam..... :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Handcuffing is never a go :smh: Let these girls cook. Stop hounding them out here man.

You'll get over it in about a month or two though. Only time can heal this. Unless, you fall in love with another girl during this time.

Maybe you shouldn't have been so controlling?

If it hurts, use it as motivation to change your ways. It probably won't help with her but if that's your issue, you might wanna work on it or chance finding a girl who's okay with it, though it might not be healthy.

I mean, if it was enough of a problem, a marriage wouldn't have worked out. Don't think of it as the end of the world but as an opportunity to grow as a person. Good luck.

Im 20..

I don't know if i'll get over it.. she was my first kiss, my first dance, my first everything in life with a girl..

typing that makes me start tearing up.. i need to stay strong but it's so damn difficult.

Not another one of these threads... Plenty of fish in the sea.

So what you're 99 WC IV's crumbled on you mid day.... Get your *** back home find you some Flight 89's and Sole Swap them ******* and you'll be just fine!!!

I know, I shouldn't have been controlling, but it was always a double standard.. She could tell me what i could or could not do, but when I said anything it was all bad..

sorry bro, just going through a breakup myself.  you grow so much throughout your 20's, however, and just realize that although it may seem like the end of the world, it's not.  Every year so far in my twenties I've changed immensely and like someone said above, maybe this is something that will help you grow as a person.  hope it all works out mang

she dumped you.

get completely wasted tonight.

tommorow morning, while you feel like hell, venture out into the world as a single man.

Disregard females. Acquire currency.

Also listen to alot of Curren$y and Smoke Dza and Big Krit.

And smoke dank.

And exercise more than you have in the past three years.

Also listen to alot of Wu tang and 3 6 Mafia and Project Pat and UGK.

The world belongs to the very successful unmarried men.

if it means anything, I'm indian, which means you don't really **** around, you find your girl, and you stay with her..
I never ever thought this day would happen.. damn..

Thanks to those niketalkers who are helpful I truly appreciate it.

Double standard? She controlled you because you ALLOWED her too. Don't accept that garbage and be more confident. Insecurity and possessiveness will get you shot down quick.

At 20 you are just tipping the ice berg, consider this a blessing in disguise. Proceeeeeeeed.

Also just wondering if this means anything: when we broke up; she said she wants to see if I've changed in 6 months, meaning she wants to revisit things.. (real talk though, i did control her, but she controlled me too) does that mean anything?

she has my iPad and a lot of my stuff.. :frown:

Im 20..
I don't know if i'll get over it.. she was my first kiss, my first dance, my first everything in life with a girl..
typing that makes me start tearing up.. i need to stay strong but it's so damn difficult.

You will be fine.

The thought of you bagging one chick your entire life

:smh:

Go live life young man

Last edited:
I know, I shouldn't have been controlling, but it was always a double standard.. She could tell me what i could or could not do, but when I said anything it was all bad..
That sounds like a relationship that is destined not to work out long-term.

What % of the population do you think doesn't end up with their first kiss, dance, whatever. What it comes down to is that all of those things arent particularly meaningful, they're just mementos that people hold onto as a reference point. YOU'RE ONLY 20, more and better girls will come along, you're just caught up right now because it's all you know to this point.

The 6 month thing could work out but it likely doesn't mean anything, just a way of trying to let you down a little easier and give you some hope so that maybe you improve yourself. Once again, if you were both controlling each other that's no good and you'd be in worse shape if you did follow through on your marriage idea (at 20 though...:rolleyes). Bringing up the iPad thing just shows you're too young and inexperienced (or poor).

And why do you want to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you?

Last edited:
she dumped you.

get completely wasted tonight.

Telling a guy who said himself he's "thinking crazy thoughts" and is obviously in a bad state to get wasted probably  isn't the best idea.

Nothing anyone says right now will get through to you, OP. I'm not trying to be negative, but we could give you all the advice in the world and you'll still feel bad. 

The fact is... for a lot of people, their first serious relationship and the subsequent breakup can be the hardest thing because of a combination of factors. Your age, for one, will mean you lack the experience in relationships that allows you to recover from a breakup easier. Her being your first serious relationship means you couldn't imagine being with anyone else (which plenty of people will tell you, that will change). When you think of the good times and her positives, you might think she's the ONLY one who can make you feel that way.. or that NO ONE else could possibly be like her. And maybe the first relationship will always have some importance because that's all you can compare things to.. but there ARE other women out there. Plenty of other fish in the sea isn't just a common expression, it's just a fact. All the things she does that you loved, chances are you can find other women who do those same things and more... or who might bring something else to the table that you didn't even know about.
Also just wondering if this means anything: when we broke up; she said she wants to see if I've changed in 6 months, meaning she wants to revisit things.. (real talk though, i did control her, but she controlled me too) does that mean anything?

she has my iPad and a lot of my stuff.. 
frown.gif

Don't close the door on her completely. Maybe once she calms down and thinks it through she'll come back to you. Wish you the best!

are you mexican/hispanic by any chance?

if so, why are we as mexicans so damn controlling when it comes to females?

I'm just going crazy in my thoughts...

that's just how i grew up, always wanted to marry the one that i had my firsts with..

Why would i want to be with somebody that doesn't want me? Idk to be honest.. I have self esteem issues..

Back
Top Bottom