NT Buying & Selling Guide in Buy/Sell Lounge Mods?

Mods,
I think that it would be a good idea to add a Guide to Buying and Selling Sneakers to the Buy/Sell Forum.  For buyers it would contain the basics of
safely using Paypal to buy, and for sellers a guide to packaging sneakers correctly and a code of ethics (ie. timely shipping).  Also, a list of known scammers should be available that NT members could search before agreeing to any deal.
General has been littered with threads from victims.

I know that this wouldn't be a 100% successful in preventing L's, but it would help the community as a whole.

What do you think NT.

Mods,
I think that it would be a good idea to add a Guide to Buying and Selling Sneakers to the Buy/Sell Forum.  For buyers it would contain the basics of
safely using Paypal to buy, and for sellers a guide to packaging sneakers correctly and a code of ethics (ie. timely shipping).  Also, a list of known scammers should be available that NT members could search before agreeing to any deal.
General has been littered with threads from victims.

I know that this wouldn't be a 100% successful in preventing L's, but it would help the community as a whole.

What do you think NT.

I think since ADMINISTRATORS have the ability to add these little "japan relief" NT logos to under users avatars, they should able to be add maybe a reputation image that can show the number of successful SELLS at milestones such as 1,5,10,25,50,100,200 etc.
maybe more time consuming(verifying that they were a legit sell) but it would vastly improve the numbers of people here being scammed as well as increase the number of people buying on here.

I think since ADMINISTRATORS have the ability to add these little "japan relief" NT logos to under users avatars, they should able to be add maybe a reputation image that can show the number of successful SELLS at milestones such as 1,5,10,25,50,100,200 etc.
maybe more time consuming(verifying that they were a legit sell) but it would vastly improve the numbers of people here being scammed as well as increase the number of people buying on here.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by s dubl

TIPS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED/ROBBED. PLEASE READ!!

posted almost a year ago.
nice.
let's add a list of scammers to it, and make it a subforum of buy/sell.
Aren't scammers banned?
What's the point of adding a list of banned scammers?
Most of these scammers have more than one victim so if they are banned,  it doesn't happen quickly enough.
It may help a few NT members.

Originally Posted by s dubl

TIPS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED/ROBBED. PLEASE READ!!

posted almost a year ago.
nice.
Aren't scammers banned?
Most of these scammers have more than one victim so if they are banned,  it doesn't happen quickly enough.

nice.
Aren't scammers banned?
true, but most dont read the sticky thats posted in every size forum that explains the risks of sending as a gift. more than likely a list will do no good and would be a waste of time.

nice.
Aren't scammers banned?
true, but most dont read the sticky thats posted in every size forum that explains the risks of sending as a gift. more than likely a list will do no good and would be a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom