NT Calgary

I'd say 300 for Carmine's are rite around fair market value defiantly no more than 300 though, as for the info red 6's I'd say thats fair too your defiantly not getting taken like both average price points but I'd defiantly try and see if he has room for movement on the price.

I'd say 300 for Carmine's are rite around fair market value defiantly no more than 300 though, as for the info red 6's I'd say thats fair too your defiantly not getting taken like both average price points but I'd defiantly try and see if he has room for movement on the price.
Thanks man, I see prices vary so I wasn't sure

A Calgary thread....interesting. I missed this. Rarely ever on here any more.

Hey All,

Just want to let any folks in the area know about a new sneaker spot. Alberta's first take on a FlightClub type store, Lexington Ave Culture Spot. Started up by a few local guys, check em out on https://www.facebook.com/LexingtonAveCS. I have no affiliation with them, just exciting to see some more local spots.
I can do this for you, or any of the other customs you posted, or any customs at all for that matter! Just PM me. Turnaround on a custom like that is small too!

Nice. Lex bought like 60-odd pairs from me. I knew he was up to something like this.

Last edited:
A Calgary thread....interesting. I missed this. Rarely ever on here any more.
Nice. Lex bought like 60-odd pairs from me. I knew he was up to something like this.
Its not the most active thread. For calgary related stuff, your probably better off joining the "YYCSolidiers" group. 

If your not already a part of the group, make sure you read the rules before posting, if you plan to sell. If you use facebook on your phone, i have no idea where the rules are..... so i obviously missed the rules and broke them and i'm banned now. I guess the rules when you sign into the website on a computer are just on the right hand side or something like that. 

Pretty active group, tons of posts regularly. 

Yup, got mine from ndca.

Not sure if I got lucky but I didn't add to cart until like 820 and got the Nike waiting message. Checked out like 15 mins later.

Ay , I'm happy to have left the lamest sneaker culture I ever been part of. Bye Calgary.

It's sad I loved everything about this city-except the shoe heads there. O well. If anyone wants Ontario outlet hookups- holla

Lol nice yah I slept in so I missed the boat so looking for a pair still..... Yes onthenephs always looking

Back
Top Bottom