NT, can we even hate on the kid?

Everyone says dude is arrogant & type grimey as well. But hey, being the most popular teen possibly in the world...I would
pimp.gif

Everyone says dude is arrogant & type grimey as well. But hey, being the most popular teen possibly in the world...I would
pimp.gif

I just like dude's hair. I'm actually growing it out and trying to get it like his...

say what you want, but I had the buzz during new year, comments were "you look different". Growing it to where Matt Barnes has it, girls would run their fingers through it and play with it. Come this year, it's pretty long, comments range form "Hey Jonas brother" to "hey zac efron" and girls say "OMG I LUV YOUR HAIR!"

why wouldn't I grow it out and %!!@$+* love JB's hair so why not

I just like dude's hair. I'm actually growing it out and trying to get it like his...

say what you want, but I had the buzz during new year, comments were "you look different". Growing it to where Matt Barnes has it, girls would run their fingers through it and play with it. Come this year, it's pretty long, comments range form "Hey Jonas brother" to "hey zac efron" and girls say "OMG I LUV YOUR HAIR!"

why wouldn't I grow it out and %!!@$+* love JB's hair so why not

why wouldn't I grow it out and *%##%#% love JB's hair so why not

why wouldn't I grow it out and *%##%#% love JB's hair so why not

I wanna hear him sing when his voice changes thats bout it other then that he can fall down stairs for all i care

Back
Top Bottom