NT: Can you educate me on Turkish Women?

So, I was watching this episode of No Reservations this morning and I stumble upon this cutie...
Embed Fail:  (skip to 3:05)

Got me...
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
devil.gif
, needing a bit of Turkish coffee and what not.

So, where I can find some of these nice and attractive females? Like which metropolitan areas would they be common at (besides the places in Turkey of course)?

I should of mentioned which metropolitan areas within the U.S. at least.
I have yet to meet one (let alone encounter a cute one, like the no reservations girl).

You really came to NT to be educated on a specific nationality of women?! Wow. So many things to SMH at on this.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

You really came to NT to be educated on a specific nationality of women?! Wow. So many things to SMH at on this.
Apparently, you haven't seen the abundance of "insert ethnicity appreciated threads" before you incited such a flagrant statement on your behalf.
If it's one thing I learn from history there are three primary ways to learn about another culture...

1) Through conquest (obvious in history).

2) Having relationships with the women of said country (physical cultural exchange).

3) Eating the foods from said country (an alternative means of cultural exchange).

In this day and age, since we have Google and everything at our fingertips. Of course, I could have just done a few searches without making a post on NT. But if showing some appreciation to the beauty of Turkish female is a bad thing, then probably I'm just better off posting (and/or fapping) to pictures in a Middle Eastern Women appreciation thread, wouldn't be as offensive right? 
indifferent.gif

FTR, it's Ethnicity not Nationality... because Non-Turkish folks can be citizens of said place as well. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Apparently, you haven't seen the abundance of "insert ethnicity appreciated threads" before you incited such a flagrant statement on your behalf.
If it's one thing I learn from history there are three primary ways to learn about another culture...

2) Having relationships with the women of said country (physical cultural exchange).

3) Eating the foods from said country (an alternative means of cultural exchange).

In this day and age, since we have Google and everything at our fingertips. Of course, I could have just done a few searches without making a post on NT. But if showing some appreciation to the beauty of Turkish female is a bad thing, then probably I'm just better off posting pictures in a Middle Eastern Women appreciation thread, wouldn't be as offensive right 
indifferent.gif

FTR, it's Ethnicity not Nationality... because Non-Turkish folks can be citizens of said place as well. 
indifferent.gif
Appreciation and asking for people who have had different experiences with different Turkish women are too different things.  Clearly you didn't read what I posted.  All your points about learning about a culture are fair....however nothing on that list includes coming on NT and asking people who may have had various experiences with different Turkish women about them as though you could come to some conclusion about women of that culture based on responses.

If you wanted to make an appreciation post then you should have made one. However,  based on your wording you clearly made a "seeking information post".  Yes I am aware it COULD be ethnicity as well which I wrote at first but changed it because Nationality is more general and fits to country of origin whether living in Turkey or not... so relax!  Asking for information regarding a specific cultural group of women to gather information is a rather lame and ignorant way to learn and formulate opinions about the women of that culture.  I suggest you follow the things you listed about learning about a culture sans conquest obviously and learn the difference between starting an informational and appreciation thread. 

In this day and age, since we have Google and everything at our fingertips. Of course, I could have just done a few searches without making a post on NT. But if showing some appreciation to the beauty of Turkish female is a bad thing, then probably I'm just better off posting pictures in a Middle Eastern Women appreciation thread, wouldn't be as offensive right 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
Appreciation and asking for people who have had different experiences with different Turkish women are too different things.  Clearly you didn't read what I posted.  All your points about learning about a culture are fair....however nothing on that list includes coming on NT and asking people who may have had various experiences with different Turkish women about them as though you could come to some conclusion about women of that culture based on responses.

If you wanted to make an appreciation post then you should have made one. However,  based on your wording you clearly made a "seeking information post".  Yes I am aware it COULD be ethnicity as well which I wrote at first but changed it because Nationality is more general and fits to country of origin whether living in Turkey or not... so relax!  Asking for information regarding a specific cultural group of women to gather information is a rather lame and ignorant way to learn and formulate opinions about the women of that culture.  I suggest you follow the things you listed about learning about a culture sans conquest obviously and learn the difference between starting an informational and appreciation thread. 
Actually, I've been on here long enough to know the difference between informational and appreciation threads on NT. I do understand people might have different experiences with said women of ethnic culture, hence starting the thread to get a better idea. Not to make really fallible conclusions based on the feedback from this forum alone.
Also, you could have taken your own advice and 'relax' on making me look like an ignorant fool. When this post isn't any different from those beasting over "insert any female celebrity here." Except instead of it being a celebrity it was your non-celebrity local Turkish girl, who just so happened to be on a cable television segment.

Lastly, I merely started this thread because I was curious after watching said episode, reading up a bit of history and not ever meeting a Turkish female in my personal life. I figured with as much of a diverse population NT has (by ethnic and intellectual standards), this would be a good start to learn about said females if I ever encountered one in due time. Haven't you seen all those incessant threads on NT about "How do I get a white girl on my team?" or "Asian girls, what can I do to bag me one of those, I'm non-Asian if that matters?" You think that isn't offensive or ignorant? But it happens... time and time again and I'm Asian if that matters.

This isn't any different. Perhaps a poor choice of words, but you get my point.

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

Actually, I've been on here long enough to know the difference between informational and appreciation threads on NT. I do understand people might have different experiences with said women of ethnic culture, hence starting the thread to get a better idea. Not to make really fallible conclusions based on the feedback from this forum alone.
Also, you could have taken your own advice and 'relax' on making me look like an ignorant fool. When this post isn't any different from those beasting over "insert any female celebrity here." Except instead of it being a celebrity it was your non-celebrity local Turkish girl, who just so happened to be on a cable television segment.

Lastly, I merely started this thread because I was merely curious after watching said episode, reading up a bit of history and not ever meeting a Turkish female in my personal life. I figured with as much of a diverse population NT has (by ethnic and intellectual standards), this would be a good start to learn about said females if I ever encountered one in due time. Haven't you seen all those incessant threads on NT about "How do I get a white girl on my team?" or "Asian girls, what can I do to bag me one of those, I'm non-Asian if that matters?" You think that isn't offensive or ignorant? But it happens... time and time again and I'm Asian if that matters.

This isn't any different. Perhaps a poor choice of words, but you get my point.
I understand your point totally and I have seen all the threads which I find rather interesting to say the least.  I do think those are a bit ignorant as well but thats just my opinion and I respect yours.

Also regarding the link posted... yeah I hear you on the prostitution rings etc.  Just found some of the generalizations etc that you could apply to dealing with all women of any ethnicity a bit comical.

Back
Top Bottom