NT Can You Help Me Out? What Music Video Was This??

I believe it was a rock video I caught on MTV. It was mostly composed of still images. It would follow different people but show how their lives were connected. For example one of the characters was an asian male that was prostituting asian sex slaves, one was of a woman who was working in a sweat shop and at the end it was showing an american girl buying the same pair of jeans the woman in the sweat shop had been sewing. I no thats pretty vague but I saw it on MTV about a month ago and it was pretty incredible. I know at the end it had a message like "For more information visit...."

anyways thanks in advance and NO it wasn't "Runaway"
laugh.gif
thanks!

I believe it was a rock video I caught on MTV. It was mostly composed of still images. It would follow different people but show how their lives were connected. For example one of the characters was an asian male that was prostituting asian sex slaves, one was of a woman who was working in a sweat shop and at the end it was showing an american girl buying the same pair of jeans the woman in the sweat shop had been sewing. I no thats pretty vague but I saw it on MTV about a month ago and it was pretty incredible. I know at the end it had a message like "For more information visit...."

anyways thanks in advance and NO it wasn't "Runaway"
laugh.gif
thanks!

MTV EXIT OFFICIAL MUSE 'MK ULTRA' MUSIC VIDEO on Youtube.

"Radiohead, MTV EXIT and USAID - All I need" is similar.

MTV EXIT OFFICIAL MUSE 'MK ULTRA' MUSIC VIDEO on Youtube.

"Radiohead, MTV EXIT and USAID - All I need" is similar.

Back
Top Bottom