NT, can you live without soda?

I can't. Or so I thought 2 months ago when I was drinking soda like water. (at least once a day). But I changed my diet and started eating healthier, (nomore fast foods, junk foods, NO SODA, etc). I haven't touched soda since then until this date. Most of the time I just drink water, sometimes coffee withskim milk and a splenda if I have to study, and redbull like once in a blue moon when I don't have coffee to study.

I mean it's not too hard, I never thought I could do it, but seeing how bad it is for you and stuff it really isn't too bad once you actually quit. Ihaven't cheated with diet soda or anything like that either cause I heard that stuff is still bad for you anyway. So guys stop drinking junk and make theswitch, you can lose 15 pounds a year by avoiding soda.
eek.gif

havent had a soda in three years. its to the point where i forgot what it taste like

yeah im the same as you i gave up junk food, fast food, and soda over a year ago. After you realize how bad it is for you, you really dont miss it much

I've had 5 today...currently drinking my 6th one as I type this..... you figure it out.....

i actually could. the only time i get a pop is when i go out to dinner.
and even then, i'd be able to do without it.

Only time I drink is with certain types of liquor. So yes I can and have been for the past 2 years.

Yeah, but i take a sip every few months

Time to cut the Gatorade though

I'm not sure. I'm just so used to it. And if I did, the alternative I'd drink would probably be just as bad....

Soda can take paint off a car and is sometimes used to flush transmissions, just imagine what it is doing to the lining of your stomach.

So far im 5 days w/no soda...planning on being able 2 go all of lent, im on that rasberry tea & lemonade

With ease.

I gave up soda for Lent last year, and after Lent season, I just never drank it again. I've had it on occasion, but when I do have it, it's honestly byaccident (as ludicrous as that sounds).

Water all day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

I've had 5 today...currently drinking my 6th one as I type this..... you figure it out.....
sick.gif
alien.gif

I drink maybe a few a week. Any time else I drink water.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Rafool

sick.gif
alien.gif

I drink maybe a few a week. Any time else I drink water.
I'm trying to give it up...kinda hard for me I don't know why
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom