roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by HankMoody

timthumb.php

30t6p3b.gif
I was gonna hate on this mom and call her all sorts of @#$%, but her reason for disappointment was pretty respectable. She said that she didn't want her son to go to Alabama because she felt that in the way they recruited him, they didn't give a @#$% about his education. I know that athletes hardly ever study anyways
laugh.gif
but her reasoning wasn't bad. She could have at least showed some respect for his decision though, especially on TV
30t6p3b.gif
The real reason is that the main reason he's going to Alabama is because of his girlfriend who already goes there and mom knew it. She wasn't feeling it. Mom's is bad too. His girl is the only one smiling when he makes his selection (Can't find a pic but you can see it in the vid)
Landon-Collins-gf.jpeg

Originally Posted by bkmac

The first female to ever join the Secret Service.

Spoiler [+]
zoiyjm.jpg

Sweet and holy jesus has forsaken me Lmaooo

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Mom shouldnt be too mad.  He didnt do bad for himself. I looked her up, she was a female athlete and shes 5-9, so the grandkids with probably be athletic too.

bilde

Eh...gonna need more pics for an accurate assessment of the situation 
But it's not like they got married already he's a rook riding the Superbowl wave he might not keep her around until Spring
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Son is from Cincinnati Ohio and went to a VERY prestigious private high school- Moeller(same as Ken Griffey Jr.)...so moms should have known what was up or going to be up like 7years ago.

Back
Top Bottom