NT, check my boy out

This stuff is all from last year (junior). His first game this season he had 214 yards rushing, 3 rushing TD's and a kick return for a touchdown. You guys think he's got a shot at going to a major D1 school?

First post
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Been lurkin for TOO long.

haha he's more like 5'6 165 now. I know what you mean though. I was thinking more of a return man role, like a Trindon Holiday.

hes nice but too small n too slow... tell him that n maybe itll be the motivation he needs :/

Originally Posted by TheBigKahuna

haha he's more like 5'6 165 now. I know what you mean though. I was thinking more of a return man role, like a Trindon Holiday.
Honest question....do you have any idea as to how fast Holliday is? 

If your boy wants to even consider sniffing playing D1 ball at 5'5", he's gotta shave time off of his 40.  He looks like a good player, but may end up going the D2/3 route.  There's nothing wrong w. that either. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If your boy wants to even consider sniffing playing D1 ball at 5'5", he's gotta shave time off of his 40.  He looks like a good player, but may end up going the D2/3 route.  There's nothing wrong w. that either. 

Yea, looking back maybe that wasn't that good of a comparison. He has D1 looks (Iowa and NIU) but no solid offers yet. Thats an old time for his 40 though, not sure where its at right now, I'll ask him Monday at practice. 

To the guy who asked about the sound bite: I'll see if I can find it

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I agree with Double, he needs to get bigger and faster, and also there isn't anything wrong with d2/d3 he should just take advantage of what he has and use it all the way

Yea, hes been working on everything. I'll give you guys updated stats tomorrow because I forgot to ask again. We play the state champs this week so it should be a good opportunity for him to get some looks.

I was at the game 2 weeks ago on opening night this guy is very quick getting around the edge. Should be interesting to see how he does against a real team.

Back
Top Bottom