NT---CHECK OUT MY VIDEO!!!!!!

What up NT? I go by the name of Perm. & me and my homeboy, Vassae, make up 2 TEARS IN A BUCKET. We recently shot a music video for our single "GETCHOMONEY RIGHT", during Easter weekend. The video has been on our myspace page (myspace.com/2tearsinabuckett) for quite some time. I just uploaded it toYouTube for the whole world to see. So here it is. Comments & criticisms welcomed.

laugh.gif

IN

SMH yall suck real talk
Dont bring that to NY, wont get no play in the east coast
laugh.gif

Fake rick ross
laugh.gif

pretty catchy tho

i stopped watching a few seconds in after seeing dude shuffle through 3 twenties and straight to singles. that dude need to get his money right.

not bad, but it falls under the category of new hip hop bullcrap

play that song in towns in mass and you will get platinum for that song

honestly, i like ur part, BUT, as a whole yall are whack to me, but you can make money for the ppl that dont listen to real hip hop, and dont know hip hop,just my $.02

man ya'll are hating this dude for no reason..

Listen, this ##%$ is catchy as hell. Its a money anthem; The ##%$ is so marketable it ain't even funny. its universal. who doesnt want their money right?
and i'mma tell you, for low-budget video, that ##%$ doesnt look bad at all...has good direction i mean.
and ya'll all had flow.

Diggin it.

Yo real talk that messed up my high
smh.gif

EDIT: I turned on some electronic and muted the vid and it turned into piffery
pimp.gif

RE-EDIT: YO AT THE 3:10 MARK SOME RANDOM DUDES HEAD IS JUST SUDDENLY SUPERIMPOSED INTO THE VIDEO
roll.gif

man ya'll are hating this dude for no reason..

shut up
This %!*#% sucks
No one wanna hear that catchy @!#+, we dont need no more of that @!#+ over here
SMH
Wheres Nas and AZ when you need them
ohwell.gif

I appreciate every one, who took the time to watch the video. Hate or no hate, that's what's up. I mean opinions are like a-holes, everybody has one.& to the dude with the NY comment, half of those cats you think are nice don't get no play down here. I might check them out, but my region and messinwit em. Plus, the south is where its at right now. ask Fat Joe, Jada, Fab, Diddy, Jim & Juelz. True story. hahahaha....

But yeah thanks for the love & the hate.

- 2 TEARS IN A BUCKET!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom