NT Class of 2010 College Graduates - What Are Your Post Grad Plans?

I'm interested in seeing what everyone has lined up...I've accepted a position with Teach for America to teach early childhood (pre-K)...  Most likely going to grad school after

headed to Wright-Patterson AFB for the Air Force as an engineer. We'll see what happens when I get there.

Originally Posted by aztec06jr

I'm interested in seeing what everyone has lined up...I've accepted a position with Teach for America to teach early childhood (pre-K)...  Most likely going to grad school after

congrats bro! have heard nothing but good and positive things about the teach for america program!
what was your major and college you are graduating from?
where you heading to teach?
what kind of grad school you want to go to? they have alot of partnerships with top schools in all disciplines.

hoping for a job in investment managment/finance industry
we'll see

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

congrats bro! have heard nothing but good and positive things about the teach for america program!
what was your major and college you are graduating from?
where you heading to teach?
what kind of grad school you want to go to? they have alot of partnerships with top schools in all disciplines.

hoping for a job in investment managment/finance industry
we'll see
I'm graduating from a Cal State University, majored in Business. I'm gonna be teaching in the Bay Area.

I have an interest in law but I have definitely enjoyed my business coursework through undergrad. A JD or MBA is likely but hopefully I can position myself for a joint JD/MBA at a top school. I've taken care of the LSAT already so I just need to sit for the GMAT. I'll have some time though and yeah having the Teach for America partnerships will definitely help.

What school do you go to?

I don't know. I haven't taken my GREs and I havent applied to grad school

frown.gif

pimp.gif

Trying to find a job, been applying to a lot of companies. I'm not sure what I wanna do yet for grad school so I'm holding out on it.

I'm supposed to be graduating this spring but I'm going to delay my graduation and pick up another major.

graduated in 09 but decided to take a yr off to work and relax before heading back to grad skool for school counseling. Got into UNC Chapel Hill and waiting on my letters from Columbia U and U of Penn.

grad school. I'm trying to decide where exactly still but I will probably go to Case-Western in Cleveland

Back
Top Bottom