NT COLLEGE STUDENTS, what do you do between classes?

*Takes notes*

Damn, first day of college, and I got invited to a frat party. Couldn't go because I sprained my knee
tired.gif

What's good with frat parties though?

*Takes notes*

Damn, first day of college, and I got invited to a frat party. Couldn't go because I sprained my knee
tired.gif

Workout room, Chill in Cafe & stay in the Library. Make sure i keep updated on my studies.

Workout room, Chill in Cafe & stay in the Library. Make sure i keep updated on my studies.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

*Takes notes*

tired.gif

Ah, class of 2014 as well?

Frat parties are cool from what I've already experienced in my few years of college partying. It also depends upon school, size of school, and other factors.

Where do you go to school at? And who is in your avy?
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

*Takes notes*

tired.gif

Frat parties are cool from what I've already experienced in my few years of college partying. It also depends upon school, size of school, and other factors.

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif

Dollar menu for lunch
Try and meet up with some friends
Computer Lab surfing NT as always
homework, review notes
go dowtown and look around

Dollar menu for lunch
Try and meet up with some friends
Computer Lab surfing NT as always
homework, review notes
go dowtown and look around

Originally Posted by bruce negro

*Takes notes*

tired.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah man i've been meaning to ask you four a while two
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bruce negro

*Takes notes*

tired.gif

embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah man i've been meaning to ask you four a while two
wink.gif

-Homework
-Gym or go for a run
-Kick it with friends
-Run to the Liquor Store
-Run Errands
-Run some FIFA
-Grab some Grub
-Read either WSJ, NYTimes, USA Today or Baltimore Sun

-Homework
-Gym or go for a run
-Kick it with friends
-Run to the Liquor Store
-Run Errands
-Run some FIFA
-Grab some Grub
-Read either WSJ, NYTimes, USA Today or Baltimore Sun

Yeah~ had two hours to kill since my Art class got out early
pimp.gif

Went to the University Pavilion to get some food and then IMMEDIATELY regretted my decision. Lactose intolerance FTL.

Saw some dudes playing Street Fighter on the TVs in the University Center, just chilled other than that.

What'd NT do today during the break? Also, if you feel like it, post your schedule.

I'm a freshman, currently taking: Art 113 (Basics of Technical Drawing)
Calc 1
English 112
Spanish 211

Yeah~ had two hours to kill since my Art class got out early
pimp.gif

Went to the University Pavilion to get some food and then IMMEDIATELY regretted my decision. Lactose intolerance FTL.

Saw some dudes playing Street Fighter on the TVs in the University Center, just chilled other than that.

What'd NT do today during the break? Also, if you feel like it, post your schedule.

I'm a freshman, currently taking: Art 113 (Basics of Technical Drawing)
Calc 1
English 112
Spanish 211

luckily, all of my classes are scheduled one after another and i'm usually done with classes by noon. leaving the rest of my day free to indulge in mischievous activity.

luckily, all of my classes are scheduled one after another and i'm usually done with classes by noon. leaving the rest of my day free to indulge in mischievous activity.

Back
Top Bottom