NT Confessions vol 1st quarter of '09 almost over

i can't wait to graduate and move...i might just up and leave just to try and make it on my own...i might not even teach...just bounce and take what i canget...

Originally Posted by iBlink

Why'd you stone face the Asian chick?
ionno.
laugh.gif

i hate my job but i am happy to have one at this time.

my ex dumped after we were together for 3.5 years during college bc she said she doesnt love me the same anymore, although she says she still cares.

i have trouble sleeping at times bc i still think about her every night.

i have a fear right now of never finding love like that again, or if i do ill get my heartbroken again.

i want to go out and have fun but she is always on my mind.

i need a break from my life right now, somewhere where i can just get away and forget about everything.

i miss my family

i hate being depressed and want to get all of these thoughts out of my head.

ball and working out only works for a couple of hours then all the thoughts come back.......

im sad for too many hours out of the day...=(

This isn't my screen name but I changed the sig to promote my/our new blog. I think my boy abandoned this S/N but I'm scared to change his avy andpassword. He loaned me his PW and started me onto NT a minute ago. This was before "Rilla Speaking", "Free the Chief",and "Dearwinter219"
grin.gif

-Can't find a job.

-i need to find hustle asap.

-changed my number to cut out extra broads bc, I didn't feel like telling them im tired of them.

-my girl and I got into a argument about some broad texting me after 12. After her punching me in the chest about 4 times, I just shook the +$$$ outta her. Ifelt bad bc of the fear I saw in her eyes after i was done.

-Denver is the worst place I've ever been in my life. But I was only there for a week.

pimp.gif

d07f1d77ce345d360932aab5452c17d7_web.jpg

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

They DO work iBlink. They're hard as *$#$, but the only make the bond STRONGER....IF.... it lasts. Good luck
pimp.gif

-I BS in life and love.
pimp.gif

my girl is coming on monday, bro!

when was you makin that trip to chicago? imma be out there on the 17th, i believe...if not that friday, then that saturday
What trip? I'm 7 mins from Chicago tops. It's whatever G.

I'm messin up pretty bad in school... again
smh.gif

I cant get over my ex

I think Lil' Wayne killed Death Wish

I've been high everyday for like the past 2 months... except the 4 days around my surgery

I dance wit a big girl the other day... i mean she was taller than me (I'm 6'0)... and she prolly weighed more than me... blame it on tha alcohol...

I'm ready for this year to be done wit
laugh.gif

*Although I stated I wasn't going to feed into my gypsy habits I want and probably will live in a few states and countries for at least one year each.
*I just dropped and added a new class because I think an old middle school BF is one of them. Don't know how many people have that name, but I don'tlike seeing people from my past.
*Reason why I don't entertain my moms friend/roommate as much in the past is because I don't like the %*##! or respect her anymore. I won't tell mymom that though.
*Still don't feel like driving.
*I appreciate my moms efforts to throw me a great 21st in July but I hate the attention 80% of the time.
*I lost 10 pounds already and I'm excited. Now I'm ready to tone and tighten.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Even though I'm happy with the main I still chill with other dudes because I like having options in case %+$# falls through. I might stop since I don't want to jeopardize our situation but it's hard
ohwell.gif
let me tell you from personal advice... quit talkin to other dudes just cuz u want to have option in case !@%% falls through... i learned mylesson the real hard way that dont never work out...

if you want to be with the main dude, then be with the main dude completely

if you want to just talk & chill with a bunch of dudes, then just chill & talk with a bunch of dudes

dont try to do both, it just hurts both you & him.

im infatuated with a chick that has a kid
smh.gif
...and icant seem to stop messing with her or wasting money on/due to her
i think ima end up back with my ex because i hate seeing her all hurt and its been a while...and a big part of me wants another go
my "ex-ex" wanted to get back with me...and i said no...
i need a new job...but then again who doesnt
i get my degree in 1.5 months...but i have so much !%%$ to do between here and there

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

I want bigger boobs and !%@ even though they are big enough already (I'm never satisfied)

i cant wait to go back home

The three months I have to spend away from EB14 are going to be the longest three months of my life
roll.gif
@ the first confession

double
roll.gif
@the contradiction

you ain't gonna miss that ugly boi...

laugh.gif
you just keep tryin to come at folk sideways...

just dead that...

damn this exactly what i did to ElPablo with his mini meat thread... ill never rank on someone like that again..

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Even though I'm happy with the main I still chill with other dudes because I like having options in case %+$# falls through. I might stop since I don't want to jeopardize our situation but it's hard
ohwell.gif
let me tell you from personal advice... quit talkin to other dudes just cuz u want to have option in case !@%% falls through... i learned my lesson the real hard way that dont never work out...

if you want to just talk & chill with a bunch of dudes, then just chill & talk with a bunch of dudes

Yeah, I kinda out grew my contingency plan of having contingency plans on the side
grin.gif
. I really am just aone woman man now. Having those spare tire guys It's really just a signthat you're not really ready to commit to your main. You gotta be willing to say +#+% it and dive into yourrelationship 100%, or you'll just end up causing it to crumble or not getting the most from it.

Originally Posted by CB94

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Weekend Girl wrote:

Even though I'm happy with the main I still chill with other dudes because I like having options in case %+$# falls through. I might stop since
I don't want to jeopardize our situation but it's hard
ohwell.gif
let me tell you from personal advice... quit talkin to other dudes just cuz u want to have option in case !@%% falls through... i learned my
lesson the real hard way that dont never work out...

Yeah, I kinda out grew my contingency plan of having contingency plans on the side
grin.gif
. I really am just a one woman man now. Having those spare tire guys It's really just a sign that you're not really ready to commit to your main. You gotta be willing to say #%@! it and dive into your relationship 100%, or you'll just end up causing it to crumble or not getting the most from it.

tired.gif
frown.gif

I swear I'm up and out the game in a minute...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

I want bigger boobs and !%@ even though they are big enough already (I'm never satisfied)

i cant wait to go back home

The three months I have to spend away from EB14 are going to be the longest three months of my life
roll.gif
@ the first confession

double
roll.gif
@the contradiction

you ain't gonna miss that ugly boi...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i am going to miss him though
frown.gif

OH +#!%! Yeah.... I forgot about that (blame
pimp.gif
). I don't know if I'll make a big thing out of it at this point. I need to holla at my dude and seeif he still has his apt coming through.. but what I DO know is that SOMEWHERE I'ma blow at least a half and I'm getting bubbly as hell. It'llprobably be somewhere in Merrillville (which is only 20 mins from chicago anyway) if fam doesn't get his apt.

So you say July 17th huh?

Since me and my wife have seperated I've been enjoying going out and kickin it
Me and the wife still have sex occasionally and treat it like it's nothin afterwards, gotta love it though
The wife has a "FRIEND" now and I'm honestly hoping that she ends getting with him because from what she says he seems like a much better dudethan me and she needs that in her life
I'm not feelin living at home with my parents and I'm looking forward to moving in to my own crib very soon
I've finally gotten to the point where me and my wife are actually done relationship wise and we're just much better off as friends
Feels like I've outgrown the chick I thought was gon be with after seperating from the wife and I wanna explore different options
I've been seeing this chick I stopped talkin to a while ago and now it seems like feelings are developing between the two of us
Met a chick, took her to the show, smashed the same night and now she appears to be a bit too clingy, but she's mad cool
I really need to stop procrastinating and do a damn mixtape for my people
For the 1st time in a very long time I've very satisfied with my life and I'm very happy

i still talk to my ex only out of pitty for her
i always say that im gonna stop smoking but when the jay comes my way i forget all about not smoking
the thread about the dude giving his last shots to the homeless man makes me want to give away the shoes that i dont wear
i enjoy being rude and telling people off
eyes.gif

crazy color skittles are straight piff
i still suck my thumb and im 19
i cant stop listening to the so far gone mixtape
the recession cd is my main motivation to get on my grind
im excited/scared about starting school in august in a different state away from all the poeple i know
when im in a relationship i want to be single and when im single i want to be in a relationship
the only girl that i currently like and would wife has a bf and im gonna stop talking to her, but i really dont want to
frown.gif

i got in a heated argument with my friend yesterday over which car is more reliable, a honda/acura or a lincoln towncar. he seriously believes that lincoln ismore reliable
mad.gif

i want to punch him in the face
mad.gif

I cant stop smoking pot, every morning I wake up feeling like an ashtray.

I try to do other things like workout to keep myself busy, but by 10pm all I want to do is chain smoke till I pass out round 2am.

Its not healthy, I want to save my childs umbilical cord for stem cell research so I can make new lungs later in life.

- I need a better job
- My current doesn't want me to be talk to my ex after what happened in the past few weeks, but I can't help it.
tired.gif

- I been really lazy when it comes to sex lately...and I don't even care.
- I literally wanna slap the $!@* out of my dad's girlfriend...she just don't know...
- She is probably one of the airheadedest (not a word
laugh.gif
) people I've ever met
- I damn near cried when Purdue lost
- I totally didn't shower today when I went to go take this math test

my newest confession is

I NEED A ++*#%$ HAIRCUT.

it is the most pressing concern i have at this time... i need to have it done by thursday...

__S is slow PHAN... but then again, I'm trying to grow up a little. Posting on NT ain't helping
laugh.gif

Oh yeah, I'm laughing at you Lincey. How yo sex game get lazy?? __ ain't you only like 19?? Over there smelling like headlocks and uppercuts...stinking up Miami and *#%$. Airheadedest must be one of those regular ed words they "teach" you at Lew Wallace
grin.gif

Yeah I was talking july __! I can't just change my birthday. Silly pothead
laugh.gif

I just got some noodles from a jo....don't know if m gone hit because she want me to follow up behind her...but keith don't simp....I might pm hernoodles to people
nerd.gif

I got to shell out some dough to get my headers fixed on my whip

Happy as hell summer is almost here...and about to start school.

I wanted to be a lawyer...but then I thought about it ...and don't want to be pushing papers...opposed to being on my law an order shhh. Now I'm on mygrind to get a phd in history....damn.

I want to kill my best friend brother....just based on the fact that he thinks ninjas that go to school are weak.

My mouth is watering over them black and university blue 12's

Back
Top Bottom