#NT Confessions Vol Would You Have an Affair With a Woman You KNEW was Married? Worth the Bad Karma?

When I was younger I smashed a couple of unhappily married women, and not a damn was given.  I did ask why they didn't care about their marriage and both of their responses were: "I know he's sleeping around, we stay together for the kids"
30t6p3b.gif
I don't give a %*%% about the sanctity of marriage, I don't believe in it, don't care about it, if a person that is actually married doesn't care... why should I?

Before most of you hop on your moral soap box (This is holier than thou NT, 
laugh.gif
).  I don't mess with married women anymore or haven't since my early 20's.

Why deal with the hassle, when there are a ton of single women to choose from.  Don't need unnecessary drama.

Choose your yambs wisely gentlemen, 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Mr K

You are a scholar for not interfering in a marriage and if I was in your shoes I'd hit her up, explain the reason why you blew her off, guaranteed she'll respect that and you'll probably get a second chance the right way.
Scholar? There is nothing scholastic about this.

If you were to complement a man by referring to him as a "gentleman and a scholar", I'm pretty sure this falls under the gentleman category.

You sir, are no scholar! HA!

I'm not one to believe the notion of karma, so it would have no impact on my decision. I would never initiate contact for an affair with a woman who I knew was married, but if a female were to come on to me, and I found her to be as attractive as you found this woman, then yes, I would. 
smile.gif

I messed around with an engaged chick for a few weeks
eyes.gif

Still wrong, but the only reason they were still together was because their lease on their apt wasnt up yet

Honestly, in this situation you should've asked her her situation. Sounds like a missed opportunity based off of assumption and snooping.
Edit to answer the question: No, unless they were in the process of divorcing. 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

apples1.jpg

gate6.jpg

OP i think i know who it is.
nerd.gif
eh.. considering the time frame.. probably not..
she's not considered an up and comer... more like on the downslope

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

apples1.jpg

gate6.jpg

OP i think i know who it is.
nerd.gif
eh.. considering the time frame.. probably not..
she's not considered an up and comer... more like on the downslope

Just a wild guess, stale apples and rusty gates ain't my thang. But yambs are yambs .

^For a second I thought son was talking about Christina cuz she was on Anchorman
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by Mr K

You are a scholar for not interfering in a marriage and if I was in your shoes I'd hit her up, explain the reason why you blew her off, guaranteed she'll respect that and you'll probably get a second chance the right way.
Scholar? There is nothing scholastic about this.

If you were to complement a man by referring to him as a "gentleman and a scholar", I'm pretty sure this falls under the gentleman category.

You sir, are no scholar! HA!
you got internet lingo down to a science my dude, here ya go for your efforts, a cookie baked by ninjahood.
chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Yea. I wouldn't intentionally pursue/go after a married woman but if she comes at me I'd close the deal.

have you learned your lesson about squandering oppurtunities or will u continue to let American culture dictate your lifes happiness?

Bruh I feel like many married women give no dambs, especially the older Dominican milfs in my experience. Trying to get me to grind on their cheeks at parties right in front of their husbands.

Back
Top Bottom