NT Confessions Volume Father I have Sinned

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Meagaveli, did you miss this topic at the top of the forum? http://niketalk.com/topic/112050

Everyone, please keep blatant sexual replies to yourself.

Please remember that you are prohibited from discussing the abuse of illegal drugs.

Why do yall keep giving this guy so many warnings and chances? I swear this is like the third warning I've seen him get. Anyone else would have easily beenbanned.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Meagaveli, did you miss this topic at the top of the forum? http://niketalk.com/topic/112050

Please remember that you are prohibited from discussing the abuse of illegal drugs.

Why do yall keep giving this guy so many warnings and chances? I swear this is like the third warning I've seen him get. Anyone else would have easily been banned.

This is why I don't question or pay the Mods or Admins any mind.

Originally Posted by Bowzer Blitz

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Why do yall keep giving this guy so many warnings and chances? I swear this is like the third warning I've seen him get. Anyone else would have easily been banned.

This is why I don't question or pay the Mods or Admins any mind.

I swear, every time I see him post, a mod follows with: "Welcome to NikeTalk. We have rules, and you just broke 8 of them *here* is a list of our rules.If you break them again, you'll get a warning. Have a nice stay!"

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Meagaveli

He straight up put me to sleep.
roll.gif

His backshot game is HEAVENLY. Ugh.
I love the sounds it was making. That alone. lol
I wish he coulda stayed. I loved laying on his chest and cuddling afterwards.
embarassed.gif
indifferent.gif

this has to be a troll... has to

-Im a lonely person. only child and i push my friends away because of my attitude.
I care too damn and plus I'm too nice which I believe has people taking advantage of me
I have a napoleon complex on the extreme
I hate being alone unless I'm studying because it allows me to think about myself
I hate myself
I can't really talk to anyone about my inner most demons and their really eating me up on the inside. I need someone to talk too
smh.gif

I'm at a school I have no love four
I have 2 regrets which kill a part of me everyday.
I grew up a only child who wasn't let out to play alot because of the neighborhood kids weren't the greatest kind which was lead me to have a lonelychildhood. I have social issues because of that which I have managed to keep in keep in public.
Dont leave me alone I hate being alone I have no one I can trust I have no feelings at all for my father. He is the man I'm named after. I envy one of myfriends to a huge degrees because everyone likes him because he is socially gracefully in any situation and the girls love him. I hate my love life
Damn I feel like crying

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

btw, like I said before, weed is much more disorienting and intense of a high than coke..

I remember that was my first immediate thought, like

"you paid 60 bucks for this? lol.....shoulda got some dro"

I have no idea why people would be cokeheads when marijuana exists...
purity sucks, especially away from the border and if you're buying street grade (few g's and under)
get good stuff and you'll see why....but even then, yeah it's much less "intoxicating" than marijuana or alcohol. just euphoria and a speedyfeeling, and i mean it costs more than anything else i can think of so economically it's hard to justify if you really think about it.

i guess coke heads exist because it's really physically addicting.....i don't think i could put something that's so cardio/neuro-toxic into my bodyevery day or even every week. marijuana is like a gift from heaven, i stick with that most of the time.
pimp.gif
and alcohol but that's also terrible for you, in a perfect world i guess iwould rarely-never drink but it's too fun to stop entirely.

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

for example......yesterday, me and two of my buddies went through 7g of cocaine, smoked about 5 blunts, and drank probably 15 drinks to myself (from like 5pm to like 1am, so not really getting wasted)
- I confess that this sounds like an awesome Tuesday night for me and my friends.
- I stole almost a rack from my parents over the course of the summer because I got fired from my job and I needed money to get high.
- I will snort almost anything that I can crush into powder.
- I'm know as "that guy" who is down for whatever.
- Everyone important in my life enables me.
- I don't even like getting drunk and I'm drunk.
- Those are just my substance-related confessions. I'll probably be back to make some sexual confessions.
- If I wrote a book about my life, you'd probably want to read it. Then you'd probably think I was lying.
- I plan on writing said book.

WOW REAHB IS CALLING YOU BOTH....COKE????... REALLY
huh? i said coke not meth.

theres really not a difference between the 2 to be burtally honest
all i'm gonna say is- you're incorrect.

judging but that comment and your style of writing you're probably pretty young, so i'll leave it at that.

IM 21 SO YOU COULD SAY THAT'S YOUNG I DONT KNOW HOW OLD YOU ARE BRO BUT IM STICKING FIRM WITH MY STATEMENT ANYTHING BESIDE WEED IS A DRUG & ALL DRUGSARE HIGHLY ADDICTIVE

I came in and forgot to confess...

As much as losing my job and it would +%!+ up my life...I can not stand the job or who I work with to even care...I'd be relived.
I need to finish school so I can drop this job lke 3rd period French
Its been a cold year...no buns for me.
My friend has the fattest #[email protected] be wanting to palm it every time I see her...I have before just never sober....
I feel like loyalty & honesty are a waste of time.
I miss Mary dearly.
I force myself to drink since Mary & I no longer can have relations.
My hairline started to creep @ 22 been shaving my head ever since...tired of shaving my head so I'm growing a Mo Hawk.
I don't feel any female outside of family will ever love me.
I'd purpose to one of my ex's on sight if I ever see her again.
I miss my father.

Originally Posted by solefood229

I've blown alot of money over the last couple of weeks, im supposed to be saving for a crib

I had a girl for about a month, but i missed the single life so i stopped answering her calls and text, after about a week she got the message, now i feel like a !$! hole

I plan on smashing my neighbors girlfriend when he leaves on friday to go over seas for a contracting job, shes a ho anyway so i figuire im doing him a favor

i took a semester off from school for no reason

i have a thing for white women in their 30's

i know alot of crooked cops, one of them sells weed he confiscates off of people

i tried pimping this chick out for about 3 weeks, then this %%! decided she didnt need me

i used to be a nice guy, but now im a %+*+!@* and i hate it , but the $!*@*!# love it

i call women itches all the time
Dude solefood229 your a Beast my dude....

- I fear that I may eventually become a dude much like Solefood229
- I'm not even sure if thats a bad thing or not
- Last year of undergrad and I'm finally starting to feel the pressure of the real world
- I know i could probably go to like any Graduate school I apply to and for some reason I seem to be afraid to apply right now
- There is a HIGH chance that I will be going to school in Cleveland next year, (full ride and possible 930.00 a month stipend)
- Even with all these perks I'm hessitant about moving to Cleveland because my dad lives there and I really dont think i could bare to live with him for anentire school year
- Last weekend with Mary, she will be missed..... Greatly
- This has been one crazy year
- I owe my moms well over 200,000 within the last 8 years and Im only 21....
- Whenever me and Mary hang out I think way too much about life
- I really think my cousin/ one of my bestfriend has a BM that is falling in love with me and I dont know how to get it off I dont wanna jus get ghost cuz ienjoy her friendship but I know for a fact I could never mess wit this chick (she is cute tho)
- At times I feel like my HBCU experience has its ups and downs. while I am definately more in touch with my history as an African American I do feel as thoughI may not be ready for other schools I swear I have only had like 2 homework assignments this school year and its crazy cuz im an Honor student
- I cant remember the last test i didnt cheat on....

Let's see:

Really frustrated and fed up with school at this point.
May change my major for the second time in two years.
I have a horrible time getting myself to study.
Attention span is slim to none.

well, considering I said I never paid, I was kicking it with dudes who were "on" I guess

therefore, I doubt the quality was too awful.

now, the cats THEY sold to, prolly...

but like I said, trees>*

alcohol is wack. what's so fun about peeing on your shoes, spending all your bread and feeling dehydrated?

plus, you can't write when you drunk.

honestly, the real reason I stopped drinking is because it blows my constant high lol

For the first time in quite a while I am happy.
I have smoked more tree this semester than I have all my life prior combined.
I have received head from another woman with the excuse that it isn't cheating because my girl doesn't do it
smh.gif

I post on here less and less, just doesn't seem as cool as even two years ago.
I have D's in two classes. Senioritis for the L.

i haven't done any hw in the past 2 weeks

prolly because i know i haven't been doing well and i've been honestly trying

this semester was supposed to be the turn around

i've realized that i'm not completely there yet...

i know what i've got to do...but execution is the problem

i think i have to go back to basics

i'm becoming easily distracted, and i am not working hard

it starts tomorrow...the motivation for the rest of semester,

i hope i'm strong enough, to not only survive but also succeed

Back
Top Bottom